Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3415: Drive w/ Zahra Noorbakhsh (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3415-drive-w-zahra-noorbakhsh-22172/)

Khylee 06-10-2021 09:17 PM

"Anyone can drive! Anyone can parallel park!"

I think you're forgetting how amazingly stupid some people are, Keith. There's no such thing as idiot proof. There's always a bigger idiot.

Also, adding onto the loved Zahra and want her back train!

Apia resurrected 06-10-2021 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khylee (Post 889202)
"Anyone can drive! Anyone can parallel park!"

I think you're forgetting how amazingly stupid some people are, Keith. There's no such thing as idiot proof. There's always a bigger idiot.

Also, adding onto the loved Zahra and want her back train!

I agree with both

ThePinkSuperhero 06-11-2021 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 889182)
Also that lil teaser at the end, it was like a marvel after credits scene setting up the next movie, that's how you promote! If I wasn't a vip member already I'd be buying up a membership just to get all the tea.

"Please advise" - like you freakin' work for them and owe them an explanation! Pleeeeeease. Last Week is gonna be good this week.

littlp 06-11-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero (Post 889210)
"Please advise" - like you freakin' work for them and owe them an explanation! Pleeeeeease. Last Week is gonna be good this week.

Especially since they clearly didn’t even bother to listen to the episode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punk'n 06-11-2021 10:44 AM

Great guest! Loved her! She was such a pro, please have her back.

Scorpion 06-11-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 889197)
I said goodbye to the church and my parents only said:
Ok, you must know what you are doing. And didn’t even bring it up that I didn’t baptize the kids.
My father admires it secretly.
They never tried to guilt me back to the church. That’s a big, big plus. They even say that they only stay in because they somehow got used to it.

Mother countries: Sweden or Norway. I looked at going there after my father died it seemed like a time to take a risk then a year later we are in the middle of a fucking pandemic so... I don't know. Maybe if a Trump becomes president again or some other equally crazy shit goes down.

My father-in-law baptized our son in his home, he didn't ask. I don't care though if it makes him feel better after making my son's head wet, whatever. It affects us zero.

Scorpion 06-13-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 889216)
Mother countries: Sweden or Norway. I looked at going there after my father died it seemed like a time to take a risk then a year later we are in the middle of a fucking pandemic so... I don't know. Maybe if a Trump becomes president again or some other equally crazy shit goes down.

My father-in-law baptized our son in his home, he didn't ask. I don't care though if it makes him feel better after making my son's head wet, whatever. It affects us zero.

And hear comes the delta variant that's just going to rip through the unvaccinated! So fucking frustrating 😤

shoebootie 06-14-2021 02:28 PM

"can you imagine getting the scallops and then not eating them?"

Look at how their mother eats. This is not surprising.

rodimusprime 06-14-2021 02:37 PM

I think Weinstein is still in prison.

Also I can't wait for Karen to have to say Zahra's name!!!

Apia resurrected 06-14-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 889238)
I think Weinstein is still in prison.

Also I can't wait for Karen to have to say Zahra's name!!!

Thank you for being a journalistic guard here.
I thought about it during the show and was 90% sure he was still in prison.
I checked it and Wikipedia said:

Weinstein was arrested and charged with rape in New York in May 2018.[7] He was found guilty of two of five felonies in February 2020,[8][9][10] was sentenced to 23 years in prison,[11][12] and is serving his sentence at Wende Correctional Facility.[13][14] His earliest possible release date is November 9, 2039 when he would be 87 years old.[15][1