Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Again, I ask: Who did you agree with more regarding Keith, Chemda, and Staten Island?
Keith 19 45.24%
Chemda 23 54.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree70Likes

Old 07-04-2021, 09:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Good point.
If a friend of mine was in a movie I would watch it no matter what. Or at least watch the scenes with my friend.
RIGHT!!!! But here over a year later, given the opportunity so generously provided by Keith, they still only watch half the movie and get outraged over how fucking bad the movie was to watch and they say they will never watch the rest of it. What a slap in the face!

I hope Chemda & Xerxes at least have the decency to lie to their friends about how much they enjoyed watching them in the movie and that it didn't take them over a year to watch it.

The absolute nerve of some people!

(again being all cheeky) Luv you Xemda but if I'm ever in a movie I would hope you would at least watch the bits I'm in... just the bits. Not that it will ever happen because, you know, not an actor or any kind of creative really. We can laugh at how bad it is.

Last edited by Scorpion; 07-04-2021 at 11:41 AM. Reason: clarify the joke because... you know
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The insurrection, Cosby, no directions in fighting games when you buy the DVD, and this … some things just make no fuckin sense …
Scorpion likes this.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The insurrection, Cosby, no directions in fighting games when you buy the DVD, and this … some things just make no fuckin sense …
How about any fucking game, I bought "The Forest" cannibals come and kill me right at night fall when I can't see the first night. I little better clue how to fucking defend myself would be nice.

and for like older games. I would like to go back and play without going through the tutorial again. but nope can't do that because there is no RULE BOOK to show me the controls again! Just a quick reference sheet would be nice. Really take out the 6 pages about having seizures and the 8 pages listing the companies that made the game and you would be able to afford putting out the book. Keith is right again. This world is turning to shit and the millennials are just letting it happen. Also fuck that term they were not millennials they are Gen Y. Remember Gen Y? Yeah that's what you are! Millennials was some after thought.

Yeah, I'm still being salty for no real reason. but again though I'm serious about Keith being right, both times. Please don't let the bad humor take away the key point. Speaking of which I wonder what is Danny up to?
Old 07-06-2021, 02:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

yeah ppl who trade in content often offer it up before even checking it themselves, aside from skimming to make sure it plays. Keith is right
Scorpion and Apia resurrected like this.
Old 07-07-2021, 07:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I’m watching in the heights based on Keith’s recommendation right now
Old 07-07-2021, 07:50 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesikat View Post
I’m watching in the heights based on Keith’s recommendation right now
It's too late to change your vote.

But let us know what you think, please.
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 07-09-2021, 05:32 AM   #27 (permalink)

Chemda's side

I think the quantity of movies shared make the big difference in this case. If Keith was sharing a link to a drive with a bunch of pirated movies on it, he is NOT making a recommendation. But when sending a SINGLE link there is an implied recommendation.

Again this would be different if it was a PHYSICAL DVD. The above rule doesn't apply then. It's only because of the nature that it was a SINGULAR DIGITAL link .

I rest my case.
The Girl and CuriousKlepto like this.
Old 07-09-2021, 07:36 AM   #28 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Chemda hit LIKE? She doesn’t agree with your physical DVD assessment at all! She is lying to you, and she hates you.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:38 AM   #29 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Chemda hit LIKE? She doesn’t agree with your physical DVD assessment at all! She is lying to you, and she hates you.
Strong opinion, but hey, you know her best.
I believe it.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 07-09-2021, 02:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The earth is round. Is that a strong opinion?
Scorpion likes this.