Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3425: Death to Smoochy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3425-death-smoochy-22193/)

Keith 07-12-2021 03:46 PM

3425: Death to Smoochy

99.8% of COVID-19 hospitalizations are that of the unvaccinated. GET VAXXED, DORK! Also, Keith and Chemda return after Independence Break, and Keith discusses his girlfriend’s birthday and how well he did. Chemda judges. With the opening of the world, Keith is back with more reviews: The Tomorrow War, Black Widow, The Quiet Place Part II, The Forever Purge, and 4DX. (Spoiler: they all blow donkey balls.) Keith and Chemda discuss Friends: The Reunion, and they dedicate this show to their good friend Adam Brown, RIP.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

justex07 07-12-2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 889596)
…and they dedicate this show to their good friend Adam Brown, RIP.

Sure am hoping this is a joke that will make sense once I get to listen to the latest episode :confused: :eek:

Apia resurrected 07-13-2021 01:15 AM

Chemda, we are tv buddies again! We also watch Atypical.
Its very sweet.
But I feel bad for Paige sometimes.

Apia resurrected 07-13-2021 01:17 AM

Keith, that's why I never watch prequels.
I know what will happen in the end.

Apia resurrected 07-13-2021 02:00 AM

Also, as a eastern European person ( by birth and genetics) who got made fun for being uncool eastern European, good for Scarlett for playing a sexy Russian. Im sure the were no actresses from there available.

panicBoy 07-13-2021 07:24 AM

In our house, we buy a papaya about once every two years. This is apparently sufficient time to forget that we all hate papaya. And I should remember, those papayas were always the last Little Hugs to go.

AND: I’d like to thank our newest member, Burnt_Penis. I mean, there isn’t one yet, but there will be.

Hera Again 07-13-2021 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justex07 (Post 889597)
Sure am hoping this is a joke that will make sense once I get to listen to the latest episode :confused: :eek:

I think it’s a joke but not a very funny one.

Khylee 07-13-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justex07 (Post 889597)

Listen to the latest Diamond Dogs and it will make sense.

Hera Again 07-13-2021 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khylee (Post 889615)
Listen to the latest Diamond Dogs and it will make sense.

Ok good! So Keith was just mad because Adam went camping instead of hanging with the Dogs.

jcro21 07-13-2021 11:43 AM

I know this may fall on deaf ears because Keith watched all 17 Wishmasters, but for a massive franchise like Marvel I tend to only watch the *big* movies like the Avengers and the ones people are talking about as being especially good like Thor Ragnarok. I didn't even watch Avengers Age of Ultron because it got lukewarm reviews. I don't have time for lukewarm Disney shitmovies in my life, just give me the good stuff. If there's plot points from one movie I really need to know to understand the next movie, I'll read a synopsis on wikipedia I don't give a fuck.