Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3443: The Obituaries (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3443-obituaries-22227/)

Keith 08-23-2021 12:56 PM

3443: The Obituaries

The FDA gave full approval for the Pfizer vaccine. Can you get it now, you weird liar? LET’S GO! It’s just Keith and Chemda today, and shit’s about to get real. Keith reviews The Protégé featuring his lover Michael Keaton (is he using the word correctly NOW?), and Keith has received his parents’ obituaries … written by his dad. Also, Chemda contacted the babysitter that sexually abused her.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Sparrow 08-23-2021 01:50 PM

only 20 minutes in. that Princess shit is deeply unsettling. what the actual fuck, y’all.

SpareBen 08-23-2021 02:36 PM

You sure know how to whet an appetite with a fucked-up description. This sounds like the kind of episode which makes me extend my commute just so I can listen without interruption.

Sparrow 08-23-2021 02:37 PM

ok. finished.

Chemda, i’ve been in your shoes. i’ve emailed Kate about three different times over the last ten years and it was never satisfying. i always ask myself: what do i want out of this. i always end up angry bc it never meets whatever expectations i want of confession or remorse. she’s never going to give that to me and i had to stop wanting it. it was never “right” enough, or enough enough.

don’t wrap yourself up in getting a reaction from this person. it tangles.

Svage 08-23-2021 02:40 PM

Holy shit.

Keith, Your dad is fucking crazy. I mean I already knew it, but somehow he just topped himself. What the fuck!.

And Chemda, I wasn't expecting to go from batshit to heavy. I'm so sorry that happened to you, no one should ever experience something like that,.I don't even know how to dispense advice as far as how to handle that situation. I think you deserve to know, even he doesn't respond or denies it. It would probably do you some good to let it out.

Mark Sandiego 08-23-2021 03:01 PM

Regarding Chemda's babysitter, perhaps he himself was molested. Maybe that's where to start the Facebook conversation.

shoebootie 08-23-2021 03:15 PM

Mike Malley is going to kill himself. This is really sus.

shoebootie 08-23-2021 03:20 PM

Proofread/fact check those obits and send them back to him.

shoebootie 08-23-2021 03:40 PM

Should have just waited till the end of the episode to comment.

I had a babysitter that did that to me. I didn't misremember. I knew the difference between a dream and something weird happening.

As an adult, when I realized how fucked up it was, and seeking out him/the parents on FB - I didn't friend him. Friended his dad, messaged him with my truth and the warning to keep him away from kids, then promptly unfriended/blocked them all. Let them deal with that fallout.

Keith 08-23-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Sandiego (Post 890091)
Regarding Chemda's babysitter, perhaps he himself was molested. Maybe that's where to start the Facebook conversation.

"Hi! So you do remember me, great. Hey I was wondering, were YOU ever molested?"