Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you still talk with people from your high school?
Yes 16 66.67%
No 8 33.33%
I'm still in, or never had, a high school experience 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 09-01-2021, 04:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3447: Your Highness w/ Danny Vega

Am I the Asshole?’s Danny Vega joins Keith and Chemda as they discuss Keith learning that he’s royalty and Keith’s dad explaining he can still put God into bread and make others’ priests if he so chooses to. Keith covers the political landscape of his hometown, Somerset, PA, and their disbelief in science. Almost Jeopardy! host Mike Richards not only didn’t become host but has been fired as executive producer from both Jeopardy! And Wheel of Fortune. Also, Single Danny is learning to be more independent when it comes to relationships, and he closes the show with some heart attack-inducing Am I the Assholes?s.

Guest:
Danny Vega

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and Paige_H like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

"I will even be having it enscribed on our memorial stone"

Me, audibly with disgust to no one in particular, "oh my god."
Keith and The Girl like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

"Prince"

Me: OH MY GOD.

This man isn't living in our reality. He's in his own multiverse.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

"You were an active priest for less than two years. It is odd that you had an other 55 years of life but focus on this short period of time."

Me:

Keith, The Girl, littlp and 3 others like this.
Old 09-01-2021, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

does the ice machine make crushed ice? i get /real/ psyched about drinks with crushed ice or those teeny ice pellets.
Old 09-01-2021, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

my parents are nudists; not the swinger kind. they like to hang out at the nudist camp with other people doing regular boomer weekend stuff. this guy is wrongly sexualizing his girlfriend’s casual nudity. she’s not going about her regular day for the benefit of his ogle. what a weird place to go to to think her nudity is only meant to arouse and of course if she’s hanging out with her female dog it’s gotta be a weird sex thing.

re: couches and other seating
everyone carries a towel to sit on

no, they did not participate in the community while i was growing up. we weren’t a “naked house” where, like, my mom would change clothes in front of me. peeing and bathing were private affairs as soon as i could manage both myself. it was an empty nester endeavor. never visited the hang out. i have no desire to see either of them naked. they wear their cover ups when i visit Home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Slawic languages are similar.

Pani in polish means lady or Ms

Princess would be księżniczka.

See the difference?
Old 09-02-2021, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

Oh man, that's great that His highness's siblings are breaking the hold that society and the Prince has had. My sister and Aunt got on the same page as me within the last 2 yrs after years of me doing Low Contact and refusing to agree with society that family is allowed to miss-treat me. I feel like Keith and Chemda really helped with that because they were voices I got to hear over the years that felt similarly and talked through their own mental transition. Listening really helped me settle into standing by how I felt even though I didn't have much support for it from family and I know how great it feels to finally have some family on board. Mark's letter was pretty amazing.

Wow, just 2 yrs as a priest. The Dad is like those adults obsessed with their highschool years because that's when they considered themselves at their peak. What was that award and title Keith got in highschool again...Mr Wonderful? Put that on Keith's gravestone.

If I was trying to change my Mom's obituary, I'd probably tell the Dad that if Mom dies first and he publishes that obituary without the kids approval, then here's the obituary all of us agreed to publish for you because family approval doesn't matter:

Dad Malley
birth date - death date

Not like he has any other friends or family in his life to see nothing was said about him and then guilt you guys. You could literally do that and no one would care.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Slawic languages are similar.

Pani in polish means lady or Ms

Princess would be księżniczka.

See the difference?
Exactly. And ‘priest’ derives from ‘elder,’ not prince. Still tho, I think it would be cute to honor your mother by making her a princess after her death. OR maybe Pani is what he called her pooni 🤮
Svage likes this.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What he keeps forgetting is that as soon as he married Keith’s mom he is no longer a priest in the church’s eyes, no matter how he wants to try to twist it. The pope wouldn’t recognize him as a priest. He’s just trying to be so damn grandiose. The best way to handle this nonsense is to not respond or do so minimally. A simple ok is enough. He’s lied to everyone so many times the kids shouldn’t feel guilty for lying to him. He’s bored and trying to cause trouble to get his rocks off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shoebootie likes this.