Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3449: Labor Week (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3449-labor-week-22241/)

Keith 09-14-2021 06:08 PM

3449: Labor Week

Keith and Chemda are here to cover Labor Week and all their various adventures. YAY! Britney is free, so of course now she’ll go and get married. Chemda had her first big outing since the pandemic started in beautiful … Atlantic City, and Keith met his girlfriend’s sister. The duo discusses President Biden’s vaccine mandate and their recent camping trip. Keith is the best poker player in town.

KATG also discusses:
Keith’s completely emptied out childhood home
9/11’s 20th anniversary
Hospital staff refusing to be vaccinated
Having to fire unvaccinated employees
Famous anti-vaxxers’ deaths
Jim Breuer vs. proof of vaccination
The United States vs. Texas over banning abortions

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

littlp 09-14-2021 08:00 PM

3449: Labor Week

Your dad did it on purpose. He wants to provoke engagement. He will not see fault in what he did-he will somehow make it your fault. Beat way to get back at him is to not engage, which is really hard.

One of my parents friend’s wife who was anti-vaxxer died September 12. Her husband got the shot and lived. They had 3 kids. It is hard enough to lose a loved one but to add the fact that this was 100% preventable and she essentially chose to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparrow 09-14-2021 08:33 PM

my guess he’s punishing all of you for none of you wanting the house by erasing any trace you were there. you Must Not WANT what’s IN the house, if you do not want the house. it’s pathological and dehumanizing. i’m really sorry for you kids.

Apia resurrected 09-14-2021 11:42 PM

People who claim to be pro life should absolutely be pro vaccine mandate but who needs logic when you can have stubbornness and stupidity.

Apia resurrected 09-14-2021 11:45 PM

I had an appointment in a hospital that is specialized on lung issues for work yesterday ( I am fully vaccinated, wore a mask for the appointment and there are distance mandates) and they told me all the people whom they have in intense care on respirators are unvaccinated.
Of course I knew it in theory already but hearing it from the secretary of the head of the hospital who said she was skeptical at first about the vaccine but now is so thankful for having taken it was extra convincing.

Apia resurrected 09-15-2021 05:36 AM

Your father is very suspicious Keith.
Sad that you didn’t have the chance to look through the stuff.
What I’m confused about also:
How did he do it?
It is very much work to empty a house and he doesn’t seem to me like someone who enjoys working.

Apia resurrected 09-15-2021 07:20 AM

And one more thing:

I have no emphaty for unvaccinated people who die of Covid, of course this only applies to people who had the chance to get it not someone in a country that doesn't offer it.

I respect their choice to have a greater chance of death.

Midwest Mike 09-15-2021 12:11 PM

The question on everyone's mind, or maybe just mine, is what did Keith do with his tent after camping? Leave it there, throw it away or bring it home?

The Girl 09-15-2021 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midwest Mike (Post 890354)
The question on everyone's mind, or maybe just mine, is what did Keith do with his tent after camping? Leave it there, throw it away or bring it home?

Xerxes and I took it down and we will be using it as the food pantry for next year.

Thanks Universe!

baronduke 09-15-2021 12:41 PM

The real question that a bunch are is thinking: What was Chemda on? Those was some laid back, slurred words!