Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3454: Duck That Goose w/ Craig Klein (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3454-duck-goose-w-craig-klein-22253/)

Keith 09-24-2021 03:55 PM

3454: Duck That Goose w/ Craig Klein

Diamond Dogs’ own Hollywood Craig Klein joins Keith and Chemda as they discuss ass-grabbers Andrew and Chris Cuomo and Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling. The gang also wonders if Vincient Garcia will take Keith McNally’s role as Keith’s ultimate villain, if Kevin Hart cheated on Hot Ones, and California’s Yosemite National Park’s thousands-of-years-old trees burning down.

Guest:
Craig Klein
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...G2-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 09-24-2021 09:55 PM

We are watching what we do in the shadows.
We are on season 3. Its extremely funny.

Apia resurrected 09-24-2021 11:28 PM

We've seen all of Bojack as well.
I liked both shows a lot.
Bojack is deeper, shadows is more hahaha funny.
Bojack was sometimes too much wanting to be deep I skipped the overall beloved monolog episode.
I wish in shadows wasnt so male. The energy vampire would as well be a woman.

Apia resurrected 09-25-2021 06:47 AM

Representation in vampires also matters.

shoebootie 09-26-2021 12:12 PM

My girl Lizzy's letter made it on the show!

FYI she is spreading the gospel of KATG unprompted...

At a BBQ yesterday, she was outside with my friend's boyfriend Keith. He is also bald. She asked him "Are you Keith and your girlfriend is The Girl from Keith and The Girl?" and he did not know about the show ... and she told him "well, it's mommy's favorite podcast and you can look it up on your phone right now and listen to it." So one more download for you guys thanks to this lil chickie!

Apia resurrected 09-26-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 890463)
My girl Lizzy's letter made it on the show!

FYI she is spreading the gospel of KATG unprompted...

At a BBQ yesterday, she was outside with my friend's boyfriend Keith. He is also bald. She asked him "Are you Keith and your girlfriend is The Girl from Keith and The Girl?" and he did not know about the show ... and she told him "well, it's mommy's favorite podcast and you can look it up on your phone right now and listen to it." So one more download for you guys thanks to this lil chickie!

I see a great future in premium sales for her.
Approaching people? Check
Asking question that make them curious? Check
Making an emotional elevator pitch? Check
Closing the Deal? Check.

shoebootie 09-27-2021 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 890466)
I see a great future in premium sales for her.
Approaching people? Check
Asking question that make them curious? Check
Making an emotional elevator pitch? Check
Closing the Deal? Check.

She could be a great interviewer too .... apparently she was grilling Other-Keith, as she was trying to waste the 10 minutes I told her she had to wait before I'd get her a snack. Asking him follow-up questions like "So you two aren't married... are you engaged? Why not married?" She might have a future as an interviewer or a Jewish mother.

Apia resurrected 09-27-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 890467)
She could be a great interviewer too .... apparently she was grilling Other-Keith, as she was trying to waste the 10 minutes I told her she had to wait before I'd get her a snack. Asking him follow-up questions like "So you two aren't married... are you engaged? Why not married?" She might have a future as an interviewer or a Jewish mother.

Premium sales might be the most lucrative of those, think summerhouse for her parents.
( that’s you)