Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3461: The Guilty (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3461-guilty-22269/)

Keith 10-18-2021 04:02 PM

3461: The Guilty

After a week of tearing down statues in honor of indigenous people, Keith and Chemda return to discuss … everything. KATG covers the lies of Jake Gyllenhaal, talks about Dave Chappelle vs. Hannah Gadsby, and reviews Netflix’s Midnight Mass, YOU season 3, 365 Days, and Squid Game. The duo shares the news of the passing of Colin Powell who died of blood cancer mixed with COVID. Also, they show schools that demand that you to stay home if you ARE vaccinated as well as schools wanting to teach the “opposing perspective” of the Holocaust. In funner news, Keith guested on his first ever in-person podcast since COVID. Oh, and the multimillion-dollar chili recipe? WE HAVE IT!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Svage 10-18-2021 11:27 PM

I'm not surprised its Southlake Texas that's saying there needs to be an opposing view to the Holocaust. That place has gone down the drain, Rod's been mentioning it on TBGWT, there's an investigative podcast called "Southlake" that goes into the shit show that is Southlake.

scumbag 10-19-2021 12:17 AM

The Guilty was Danish not Dutch

Someone this detail oriented, should get it right.

Keith 10-19-2021 02:42 AM

NICE!

shoebootie 10-19-2021 08:17 AM

Are we all gonna share our favorite chili recipes or what?

This one from Wegmans is great. No Prego, but it's still good. https://shop.wegmans.com/recipes/948

thirteen 10-19-2021 09:17 AM

I'm never more attracted to Keith than when he's on these other podcasts, being a good person/man and having thoughtful arguments and discussions.

Aces ten.

invader 10-19-2021 10:36 AM

It makes sense that Keith didn't like Squid Games, its very much just a live action anime; predictable, stupid, and silly. I'm saying this as someone who enjoys anime and enjoyed Squid Games. Seeing how well this show did makes me wonder why anime isn't way more popular.

Keith 10-19-2021 10:45 AM

I hope the creator twitches every time someone calls it Squid Games. Fuck him.

SpareBen 10-19-2021 12:31 PM

The Guilty worked great as an audio drama.

& here's Man School 202 (1000+ views, NICE!)

thirteen 10-19-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 890738)
I'm never more attracted to Keith than when he's on these other podcasts, being a good person/man and having thoughtful arguments and discussions.

Aces ten.

I forgot to mention:

Not that you're not like this on the KATG podcast. I just mean you're surrounded by people who have a lot of opposing views or more "edgy" views on these other podcasts and they don't always consider all human beings.

Apia resurrected 10-19-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 890743)
I forgot to mention:

Not that you're not like this on the KATG podcast. I just mean you're surrounded by people who have a lot of opposing views or more "edgy" views on these other podcasts and they don't always consider all human beings.

True. I’ll download it now.

Jessica332 10-20-2021 06:34 AM

Lots of spoilers in this episode.

Svage 10-20-2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpareBen (Post 890742)
The Guilty worked great as an audio drama.

& here's Man School 202 (1000+ views, NICE!)

Checked out the video, comments are a mess lol i did enjoy the audio when it came out. Keith, a question. What was it like to have a potato recording your every move?

Apia resurrected 10-20-2021 10:43 AM

I listened to it this morning and I must say, im proud of Keith.
Dante told stories about his creepy father and that he asked his ex girlfriends if he was also creepy to them and everyone of them said yes.

Keith asked him if he was questioning himself a lit why none of those women came to Dante when it happened.

Apia resurrected 10-20-2021 10:46 AM

On the Dave Chapelle special:

Im still not planning to see it.
I get it. Dave is mad because some people don’t fit into his world view and he doesn’t enjoy it even if they are not harming him in any way.

It’s the same feeling lots of people have with different groups. It’s not great.