Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3466: The Metaverse (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3466-metaverse-22279/)

Keith 10-29-2021 04:29 PM

3466: The Metaverse

After sharing a tale of an airplane dropping raw toilet waste on a man sitting in his backyard, Keith and Chemda share their childhood experiences in school, work, and within their families. The duo also discusses One Direction’s Zayn Malik striking his girlfriend Gigi Hadid’s mom as well as abusers’ tricks. HOT SOUP: Facebook changes its name to Meta! Also, Keith discusses 007’s No Time to Die and the gravitas of cool action heroes.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 10-30-2021 01:26 AM

Thinking about Chemda's theory.
I know real facts and science and I'm pretty funny for a regular person and for a German extra ordinary funny.
But hey there is the obsessive thoughts in my head! Maybe this is my brain braking.

And also Rod for example. He thinks like a scientist. Wonders if he can disprove his theory and questions himself. And he is extremely funny. Dont know about his views on movies because I only watch TV shows. ( I have only time for 1 or 2 episodes a day) Wonder how this works for him?

rodimusprime 10-30-2021 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 890879)
I know real facts and science and I'm pretty funny for a regular person and for a German extra ordinary funny.
But hey there is the obsessive thoughts in my head! Maybe this is my brain braking.

And also Rod for example. He thinks like a scientist. Wonders if he can disprove his theory and questions himself. And he is extremely funny. Dont know about his views on movies because I only watch TV shows. ( I have only time for 1 or 2 episodes a day) Wonder how this works for him?

Which theory specifically?

Apia resurrected 10-31-2021 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 890879)

A person who knows facts and science doesn’t have charisma,
A funny person isn’t good in science or knows facts.

Apia resurrected 10-31-2021 01:11 AM

Rod, I often listen to TBGHT show and noticed that you try to think through an article and if it isn’t logical you point it out even if you would want it to be real because it would proof your point.

I give you a bootleg yummy for that. The German kind.

Keep up the good work!

shoebootie 11-02-2021 08:52 AM

Chemda's dad was like "run your pockets."

The Girl 11-02-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 890916)
Chemda's dad was like "run your pockets."

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodimusprime 11-02-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 890884)
Rod, I often listen to TBGWT show and noticed that you try to think through an article and if it isn’t logical you point it out even if you would want it to be real because it would proof your point.

I give you a bootleg yummy for that. The German kind.

Keep up the good work!

Very kind of you to notice. Thanks. I try my best to be open to new information as it comes along. And sometimes it comes in the middle of reading some shit. LOL

Apia resurrected 11-02-2021 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 890927)
Very kind of you to notice. Thanks. I try my best to be open to new information as it comes along. And sometimes it comes in the middle of reading some shit. LOL

Integrity. You have it, many would like to.

panicBoy 11-03-2021 09:46 AM

Every time our college TV station had a new anchor rotated in, the control room crew would cue up the exact same airplane shit chunk story on the teleprompter. They had a compilation tape of nervous kids trying to get thru the story without laughing and/or sobbing.