Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3467: Listen for Your Name (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3467-listen-your-name-22281/)

Keith 11-01-2021 03:30 PM

3467: Listen for Your Name

Oh, looks like we have a certain special somebody being a KATG eavesdropper. Good day to you, fine sir. Anyway, Keith and Chemda are with you today to discuss if it’s okay for atheists to participate in church jubilees, reminisce over Halloween, talk about the legal papers Keith’s dad sent to him, and bitch about the unvaccinated dying. Are you smart enough to think for yourself? No worries. Keith will let you know.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

littlp 11-01-2021 06:44 PM

3467: Listen for Your Name

Guardianship and power of attorney are NOT automatic upon marriage. Guardianship is a legal matter to determine if the person is unable to make their own decisions and needs someone to do so for them for their safety ie Britney Spears. This is a safe guard to make sure that people aren’t just taking over their spouse’s affairs in abusivr relationships. They have to notify the family by law in case someone else wants to take over due to the person petitioning to be a guardian either not being able to or are suspected of doing so under immoral circumstances. If your mom was able to she could have done a power of attorney for your dad to make medical and financial decisions but it sounds like she didn’t. Guardianship is very serious and if he gets it, you guys wouldn’t have any say in her medical treatment or financial affairs.

I’m honestly surprised that the nursing home took her without guardianship in place. Where I am at many places will not accept someone if they have dementia and don’t have a guardian in place because many want to leave. Technically they can’t keep someone against their will unless they have been deemed unable to make their decisions which is what a guardianship does. Surprisingly-he’s not lying about needing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Svage 11-01-2021 07:20 PM

I was listening keeping a mental list on what I wanted to comment about and it all went out the window when you teased the return of Bianca Brady.

Where is LWoKATG???

also, where is last week's CHU&A??

Keith 11-01-2021 07:31 PM

CHU was on special assignment. Don't you worry.

thirteen 11-01-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 890902)
...it all went out the window when you teased the return of Bianca Brady.

I can't I can't I can't

Always listen to every second of an episode.

Apia resurrected 11-01-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 890903)
CHU was on special assignment. Don't you worry.

Oh no.
His “assignments” seem always life threatening.

Svage 11-02-2021 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 890907)
Oh no.
His “assignments” seem always life threatening.

Yolo

Apia resurrected 11-02-2021 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 890908)
Yolo

Imagine the Buddhists are right and you don't.

Apia resurrected 11-02-2021 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 890901)
Guardianship and power of attorney are NOT automatic upon marriage. Guardianship is a legal matter to determine if the person is unable to make their own decisions and needs someone to do so for them for their safety ie Britney Spears. This is a safe guard to make sure that people aren’t just taking over their spouse’s affairs in abusivr relationships. They have to notify the family by law in case someone else wants to take over due to the person petitioning to be a guardian either not being able to or are suspected of doing so under immoral circumstances. If your mom was able to she could have done a power of attorney for your dad to make medical and financial decisions but it sounds like she didn’t. Guardianship is very serious and if he gets it, you guys wouldn’t have any say in her medical treatment or financial affairs.

I’m honestly surprised that the nursing home took her without guardianship in place. Where I am at many places will not accept someone if they have dementia and don’t have a guardian in place because many want to leave. Technically they can’t keep someone against their will unless they have been deemed unable to make their decisions which is what a guardianship does. Surprisingly-he’s not lying about needing this.

Thank you for writing this post, you are 100% right.

Newsy 11-02-2021 08:06 AM

This "Let's Go Brandon" shit blew up fast, and the weekend it dropped I saw a bunch of guys in different places wearing them. It's pretty scary. These dudes are getting bored/more aggressive.

Last week while on special assignment, painting a hop scotch pattern on the sidewalk in front of a children's center, a man drove by and yelled "Fuck Joe Biden!" at me and my friend.