Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: The Halloween Church Story
Keith is right. Use them back. 21 72.41%
Never go. It still counts. 8 27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree45Likes

Old 11-01-2021, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3467: Listen for Your Name

Oh, looks like we have a certain special somebody being a KATG eavesdropper. Good day to you, fine sir. Anyway, Keith and Chemda are with you today to discuss if it’s okay for atheists to participate in church jubilees, reminisce over Halloween, talk about the legal papers Keith’s dad sent to him, and bitch about the unvaccinated dying. Are you smart enough to think for yourself? No worries. Keith will let you know.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

3467: Listen for Your Name

Guardianship and power of attorney are NOT automatic upon marriage. Guardianship is a legal matter to determine if the person is unable to make their own decisions and needs someone to do so for them for their safety ie Britney Spears. This is a safe guard to make sure that people aren’t just taking over their spouse’s affairs in abusivr relationships. They have to notify the family by law in case someone else wants to take over due to the person petitioning to be a guardian either not being able to or are suspected of doing so under immoral circumstances. If your mom was able to she could have done a power of attorney for your dad to make medical and financial decisions but it sounds like she didn’t. Guardianship is very serious and if he gets it, you guys wouldn’t have any say in her medical treatment or financial affairs.

I’m honestly surprised that the nursing home took her without guardianship in place. Where I am at many places will not accept someone if they have dementia and don’t have a guardian in place because many want to leave. Technically they can’t keep someone against their will unless they have been deemed unable to make their decisions which is what a guardianship does. Surprisingly-he’s not lying about needing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, jcro21 and Apia resurrected like this.

Last edited by littlp; 11-01-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I was listening keeping a mental list on what I wanted to comment about and it all went out the window when you teased the return of Bianca Brady.

Where is LWoKATG???

also, where is last week's CHU&A??
Keith and Apia resurrected like this.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

CHU was on special assignment. Don't you worry.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
...it all went out the window when you teased the return of Bianca Brady.
I can't I can't I can't

Always listen to every second of an episode.
littlp likes this.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
CHU was on special assignment. Don't you worry.
Oh no.
His “assignments” seem always life threatening.
Keith, The Girl, littlp and 1 others like this.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Oh no.
His “assignments” seem always life threatening.
Yolo
Keith likes this.
Old 11-02-2021, 02:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Yolo
Imagine the Buddhists are right and you don't.
Old 11-02-2021, 03:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Guardianship and power of attorney are NOT automatic upon marriage. Guardianship is a legal matter to determine if the person is unable to make their own decisions and needs someone to do so for them for their safety ie Britney Spears. This is a safe guard to make sure that people aren’t just taking over their spouse’s affairs in abusivr relationships. They have to notify the family by law in case someone else wants to take over due to the person petitioning to be a guardian either not being able to or are suspected of doing so under immoral circumstances. If your mom was able to she could have done a power of attorney for your dad to make medical and financial decisions but it sounds like she didn’t. Guardianship is very serious and if he gets it, you guys wouldn’t have any say in her medical treatment or financial affairs.

I’m honestly surprised that the nursing home took her without guardianship in place. Where I am at many places will not accept someone if they have dementia and don’t have a guardian in place because many want to leave. Technically they can’t keep someone against their will unless they have been deemed unable to make their decisions which is what a guardianship does. Surprisingly-he’s not lying about needing this.

Thank you for writing this post, you are 100% right.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

This "Let's Go Brandon" shit blew up fast, and the weekend it dropped I saw a bunch of guys in different places wearing them. It's pretty scary. These dudes are getting bored/more aggressive.

Last week while on special assignment, painting a hop scotch pattern on the sidewalk in front of a children's center, a man drove by and yelled "Fuck Joe Biden!" at me and my friend.

Keith and The Girl like this.