Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you fascinated by Princess Di or the Royal Family?
Yes 5 20.83%
No 19 79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree164Likes

Old 11-29-2021, 03:08 PM   #71 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Of course nordcharonmir is sketchowl.

Next time maybe disagree with yourself a LITTLE bit ... ?
Hahahaha
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:21 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Oh buddy. You can't trick me. I never said any news source was "unbiased." He called Jimmy Dore, Matt Tiaibi and Brianna Grey-Joy more "balanced." All I pointed out is that they are biased AND have even less checks and balances than traditional news sources.

As far as eugenics not every reputable source, fact checker, journalist, etc... agreed on that. The fact that you even presented it that way is patently false and ridiculous.
O buddy, you can't trick me. you said "reputable news outlets that have editors, fact checkers and professional journalists!" implying not biased but I guess you want to split hairs and act like an editor at one place vs an editor at another place being therefore less bias and another "checks and balances" is what you were meaning.

You can't trick me by making up my position on eugenics too...I didn't say "every". I quoted you but changed it for eugenics. If you are then imposing to me that you again meant something different than what you said and you meant "every..." in your statement then again I would have to reply then just say you are not an effective communicator especially for someone who communicates for a living.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:24 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Of course nordcharonmir is sketchowl.

Next time maybe disagree with yourself a LITTLE bit ... ?
hahaha, no no no. That person had some pros and cons to his points but it ain't me babe, no no no it ain't me, it ain't me your looking for, babe.

I'm sure that person will be back too if for nothing other than to call Rod stupid some more. ahahahj
Keith likes this.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:37 PM   #74 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Love it.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:41 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Love it.
EatsPaste 2
Keith, Svage, Paige_H and 1 others like this.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:43 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes I disagree. Dore and Grey which YOU listed are very biased and aren't really journalists. I'm just going by the words you typed. (shrug)
So you disagree with the sources I suggested. That's fine. Would you agree that the main stream sources are also biased?

I'm not asking Keith to switch news sources, just to add some progressive ones into the mix. Don't like mine fine, find some other ones you trust. Wouldn't you agree that different perspectives are great. Nuanced discussions are great. Just repeating the main stream media takes without alternative perspectives just isn't fun.

I've learned soo much from Keith, Chemda and their guests over the years. The different voices and perspectives I would never hear in my daily life. But of late when it comes to certain political topics I just feel that the show is behind the times.

Anyways peace love you all!
Old 11-29-2021, 07:00 PM   #77 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Appreciate cha too
Old 11-29-2021, 08:17 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
So you disagree with the sources I suggested. That's fine. Would you agree that the main stream sources are also biased?

I'm not asking Keith to switch news sources, just to add some progressive ones into the mix. Don't like mine fine, find some other ones you trust. Wouldn't you agree that different perspectives are great. Nuanced discussions are great. Just repeating the main stream media takes without alternative perspectives just isn't fun.

I've learned soo much from Keith, Chemda and their guests over the years. The different voices and perspectives I would never hear in my daily life. But of late when it comes to certain political topics I just feel that the show is behind the times.

Anyways peace love you all!
Dog,

All I do is go on on Last Week every two weeks and give my opinion on what they've said just like you're doing right now. Keith and Chemda aren't lacking news sources. That's not the problem and you know it. The problem is that they didn't arrive at the opinions you wanted this time.

So now the whole system has to go on trial. You have a chance every time you post in the forums to inform them to whatever perspective you think they're missing. They're aware of the perspectives out there and the information but just don't always fall in line with it.

So I think that is mostly what I'm pushing back on. They've never really been out here parroting the opinions of whatever news source they're getting information from.

They always give us their perspective on events.

And peace and love back to you fam!
Keith, Liquid, craigish and 1 others like this.

Last edited by rodimusprime; 11-29-2021 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-29-2021, 10:22 PM   #79 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Oh buddy. You can't trick me. I never said any news source was "unbiased." He called Jimmy Dore, Matt Tiaibi and Brianna Grey-Joy more "balanced." All I pointed out is that they are biased AND have even less checks and balances than traditional news sources.

As far as eugenics not every reputable source, fact checker, journalist, etc... agreed on that. The fact that you even presented it that way is patently false and ridiculous.
all those other news sources are on par with JFOD news LMAO
rodimusprime and craigish like this.
Old 11-30-2021, 12:06 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Dog,

All I do is go on on Last Week every two weeks and give my opinion on what they've said just like you're doing right now. Keith and Chemda aren't lacking news sources. That's not the problem and you know it. The problem is that they didn't arrive at the opinions you wanted this time.

So now the whole system has to go on trial. You have a chance every time you post in the forums to inform them to whatever perspective you think they're missing. They're aware of the perspectives out there and the information but just don't always fall in line with it.

So I think that is mostly what I'm pushing back on. They've never really been out here parroting the opinions of whatever news source they're getting information from.

They always give us their perspective on events.

And peace and love back to you fam!
Sure I'm not saying they just mindlessly repeat an opinion from whatever news source.

But in this case their opinion was the verdict must have been "rigged" or there was some "bribery". I can see how they arrived at that, because the mainstream media sources made it seem like such a clear case of an aggressive racist terrorist from the start. BLM vs. MAGA. But if you looked into any of the "progressive" reporting on the case, videos that were released the day after the incident you wouldn't be so surprised that he would get off on a self-defence verdict.

So yes, I do want them to mix up their political news sources. Cause I would love to hear their take on topics and angles that aren't covered in the main stream.

Also please keep engaging with me as this is a nice distraction from some tough work calls I need to make today.
nordcharonmir likes this.