Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3475: Kyle Rittenhouse and Princess Diana Spencer (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3475-kyle-rittenhouse-princess-diana-spencer-22302/)

Keith 11-19-2021 03:30 PM

3475: Kyle Rittenhouse and Princess Diana Spencer

Keith and Chemda record immediately following Kyle Rittenhouse being acquitted of all charges. The duo also discusses Kristen Stewart’s Princess Diana movie Spencer. And Keith doesn’t have off next week.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

sketchowl 11-19-2021 04:25 PM

The start of this episode is AGAIN just repeating a bunch of media created BS about the Kenosha case that has been demonstrated to be false narratives created absent of fact, truth and evidence. Even The Young Turks backed off their position (that you guys seem to be doubling down on "active shooter") when it was clear they were in line for a clear defamation case.

I thought when all the evidence was presented the burden of doing research was removed but seems you guys took great lengths to not look into any of the evidence. So it appears if this is your actual position which defies logic you had to undertake the burden of bathing in lies and misinformation.

Shocking you guys keep pushing misinformation. I though you had greater integrity and social awareness. You are part of the misinformation problem if you just keep repeating falsehoods. Please have the courage to think critically.

"Even if all is covered by lies, even if all is under their rule, let us resist in the smallest way: Let their rule hold not through me!"

Keith 11-19-2021 05:20 PM

“Is that quote from Jesus?”

Sparrow 11-19-2021 05:32 PM

i’m a closet royal family enthusiast up to and including being enchanted at the tiny prince and princesses. i have a Princess Diana memorial beanie baby. we forget how young she was and how much control she didn’t have over anything. she was a previous generation’s #FreeBritney

The Girl 11-19-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sketchowl (Post 891167)
The start of this episode is AGAIN just repeating a bunch of media created BS about the Kenosha case that has been demonstrated to be false narratives created absent of fact, truth and evidence. Even The Young Turks backed off their position (that you guys seem to be doubling down on "active shooter") when it was clear they were in line for a clear defamation case.

I thought when all the evidence was presented the burden of doing research was removed but seems you guys took great lengths to not look into any of the evidence. So it appears if this is your actual position which defies logic you had to undertake the burden of bathing in lies and misinformation.

Shocking you guys keep pushing misinformation. I though you had greater integrity and social awareness. You are part of the misinformation problem if you just keep repeating falsehoods. Please have the courage to think critically.

"Even if all is covered by lies, even if all is under their rule, let us resist in the smallest way: Let their rule hold not through me!"

One out of the three of these paragraphs could have taken a break from saying that we have misinformation and actually had information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeathInGrasp 11-20-2021 12:51 AM

I would not use the word “fascinated”, but I did enjoy watching the Crown so far in the same way I enjoyed watching Downton Abbey. I didn’t know much about these royals and their history going into it. I continue to not follow current news about the royals and I enjoyed The Crown more when it was chronicling things further in the past historically.

Apia resurrected 11-20-2021 01:17 AM

When it comes to the royals, I got it.
No need for more input for me.
The crown seems to be heavy. Lady Di was good and sad. Also awful hair.
Talk about that media.

Apia resurrected 11-20-2021 01:23 AM

When it comes to Kyle R.
I once again notice that I dont understand the American law.
No shit, when I was visiting your beautiful country I was always a little bit afraid to get shot/ or sued for looking at someone the wrong way.

Sparrow 11-20-2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathInGrasp (Post 891173)
. I continue to not follow current news about the royals.

the Harry and Meagan chronicle has been thrilling! they GTFO, were cut off financially, and denied security and titles for their children. good on ‘em. all after mic dropping American Blackness into their wedding.

you can drag her 80s fashion if you want, but Diana’s finest legacy is a son who loves and protects his wife. she’d be proud.

Apia resurrected 11-20-2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 891176)
the Harry and Meagan chronicle has been thrilling! they GTFO, were cut off financially, and denied security and titles for their children. good on ‘em. all after mic dropping American Blackness into their wedding.

you can drag her 80s fashion if you want, but Diana’s finest legacy is a son who loves and protects his wife. she’d be proud.

Yeah, yeah.
But have you seen the hair? She was so pretty and the clothes, ok. Of their time.