Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you fascinated by Princess Di or the Royal Family?
Yes 5 20.83%
No 19 79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree164Likes

Old 12-02-2021, 03:08 PM   #101 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

There's no amount of words you can type that will make me ignore that you created a new account to agree with yourself after you said you were done talking about this a couple days ago. LMAO What a loser.
Sparrow and DeathInGrasp like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:52 PM   #102 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
There's no amount of words you can type that will make me ignore that you created a new account to agree with yourself after you said you were done talking about this a couple days ago. LMAO What a loser.
Some might call him a FUCKING NERDDDD LMAOOO
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:32 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Some might call him a FUCKING NERDDDD LMAOOO
Don't use the N Word at me! You guys are bullies. Don't like to have to think so call me names. I'm triggered....you are bad people.

Mine fee fees is ouched.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:20 PM   #104 (permalink)

you’re making a little joke! did it make you feel like part of the team? to be clear: we don’t like you.
rodimusprime and Svage like this.
Old 12-14-2021, 12:43 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
you’re making a little joke! did it make you feel like part of the team? to be clear: we don’t like you.
Do you want to get married? I can't wait to divorce you. That would be so sweet. Is lez marriage legal where you are?
Old 12-14-2021, 06:10 PM   #106 (permalink)

finger blasting your Mom is.
Old 12-14-2021, 06:21 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
finger blasting your Mom is.
Sparrow = necrophiliac
Old 12-14-2021, 06:27 PM   #108 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6498445001/

Keith Smith, whose wife had gone to court to have his COVID-19 infection treated with ivermectin, died Sunday evening, a week after he received his first dose of the controversial drug.

He was 52.

Smith was in a hospital in Pennsylvania for nearly three weeks and had been in the hospital’s intensive care unit in a medically induced coma on a ventilator since Nov. 21. He had been diagnosed with the virus on Nov. 10.

His wife of 24 years, Darla, had gone to court to compel the hospital, UPMC Memorial, to treat her husband with ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has not been approved for treatment of COVID-19.

York County Court Judge Clyde Vedder’s Dec. 3 decision did not compel the hospital to treat Keith with the drug, but it did allow Darla to have an independent physician administer it. He received two doses before Keith’s condition grew worse, and the doctor halted the treatment.
Old 12-14-2021, 06:53 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6498445001/

Keith Smith, whose wife had gone to court to have his COVID-19 infection treated with ivermectin, died Sunday evening, a week after he received his first dose of the controversial drug.

He was 52.

Smith was in a hospital in Pennsylvania for nearly three weeks and had been in the hospital’s intensive care unit in a medically induced coma on a ventilator since Nov. 21. He had been diagnosed with the virus on Nov. 10.

His wife of 24 years, Darla, had gone to court to compel the hospital, UPMC Memorial, to treat her husband with ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has not been approved for treatment of COVID-19.

York County Court Judge Clyde Vedder’s Dec. 3 decision did not compel the hospital to treat Keith with the drug, but it did allow Darla to have an independent physician administer it. He received two doses before Keith’s condition grew worse, and the doctor halted the treatment.
Rod,
Using this as a counter-example again demonstrates your high level ignorance. Ivermectin is a protease inhibitor that stops protein cleave required for replication thus it must be administered early in the infection cycle not well after the cytokine storm has already begun. The wife was absolutely correct and the doctors absolutely wrong to not administer the drug upon entry to the hospital. Giving it to him this late is equal to putting a band aide on a skinned knee after a person has finished bleeding out.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:22 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Sparrow = necrophiliac
i made that bag of bones cum so hard her soul re-entered her body. she said she hates the person you’ve become then i ate her ghost ass.
Keith and rodimusprime like this.