Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you fascinated by Princess Di or the Royal Family?
Yes 5 20.83%
No 19 79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree164Likes

Old 11-20-2021, 03:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You're coming at K-Stew for playing Lady Di Chemda? What about all the Great Americans who've been played by Brits?

Abraham Lincoln portrayed by Daniel Day Lewis!!!
Martin Luther King Jr. portrayed by David Oyelowo!!!
Superman portrayed by Henry Cavill!!!
Keith and The Girl like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 03:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I didn't see the trial, so I get it. I saw the video, so fuck off.

It couldn't be added to trial that before he left to go there he said if he was there he'd kill those mother fuckers.

Yeah, I get it. But it's bullshit.
Sparrow, Christ Why and Snikki like this.
Old 11-20-2021, 03:51 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Superman portrayed by Henry Cavill!!!
Superman is Kryptonian.
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 11-20-2021, 05:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Superman is Kryptonian.
Nerd.
Sparrow likes this.
Old 11-21-2021, 12:52 AM   #25 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Superman is Kryptonian.
Very good point.
Old 11-21-2021, 12:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Im also confused with who can play who.

Obviously I have my own point of view because of my own heritage and it goes like this:

Eastern European woman:
Can be played by everyone as long as she is hot and willing overly sexual, willing to fuck the oldest and most disgusting men 2 minutes after meeting them.
( example: The Komisky Method)
The Girl likes this.
Old 11-21-2021, 01:00 AM   #27 (permalink)

It’s true that no one seems to care about Jewish people being played by Jewish people too.
Mr Maisel is a good show, but there are many female Jewish comedians, why not use them?
Jenny Slate?
She would be perfect.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 11-21-2021 at 10:29 AM.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:26 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
the one where you say if what he did was coolio and if you believe it will or will not embolden other angry, young white men to go vigilante on the general public, Socrates.
As previously stated on other thread about this case of course I don't think it's coolio. Its a disgrace to the state of the country and a tragedy all around. I believe it will embolden further rioting and anti-white (even though this case had no race element to it - there was implied race element to the case that started the riots and then the supreme leader Biden decided unilaterally with no evidence that Kyle was a "white supremacist" based on nothing) sentiment and violence. For sentiment see your very own statement and presupposed position of a race element. For violence I wouldn't be surprised if the terrorist attack on the parade in WI that followed this jury finding turns out to be an anti-white extremist, may just be a timing coincidence but I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
also, we see you. save your $5 dollar words and explain why you think this was Justice.
Not sure which words you thought were worth $5 but simple position - kid is run at after an ambush attempt where attacker laid in wait behind parked cars and ran at him from his back/flank. The attacker is a guy who on multiple times earlier in the night publicly stated "I'm going to fucking kill you", "If I get you alone I will kill you." , "I will fucking cut your fucking heart out...(n word, etc, n word)". Kid tries to run away and is forced to defend himself when cornered and attacker lunges at his gun. Then runs away and is further attacked and has to defend himself or will be rendered un-able to defend himself when knocked out (kicked to head, hit with skateboard, disarmed, or shot in face - these are subsequent attackers actions). Then runs to cops to get help for those shot and to surrender. Under the law every action here is legal and under moral rights are moral to defend ones self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
I don't pretend to be an expert on how The Law works in Murica, but I have a pal (who, like me, is pretty dang Left) who's been a lawyer in California for over two decades and his summation of the Rittenhouse thing was basically: "Much like what happened with the George Zimmerman case, the defendant is so loathsome that huge percentages of the public lose sight of the fact that even evil, racist people are allowed to defend themselves from being beaten to death/near-death."

The ditching of the firearms charge on that goofy technicality was head shakey AF though.
Your friend is uninformed and also (my core point at the start- that this podcast is just repeating news misinformation) has just read what the news is saying about this case and not evaluating the case/defendant for themselves. Or is just repeating the woke messaging for social points (which is far worse than just uninformed - I hope it is the prior). This racist angle was manufactured and repeated all over the place including POTUS (who also directed AGAIN a verdict preference to the jury through the media which is a separate and disgusting trend that is massively anti-law, anti-democracy and anti-constitution and thus anti-free society).

The firearm charge being dismissed is inline with legal obligation to enforce the law. The law is specific to short barrel rifles and shotguns. It would be illegal and a violation of rights to charge outside of the law for breaking a law that doesn't exist. Agree that the law for minor to not be allowed to open carry in the city regardless of barrel length should exist but at the time of the incident it did not exist so the court is required to drop this charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I didn't see the trial, so I get it. I saw the video, so fuck off.
What video did you see that warrants homicide charges? The videos in evidence which were validated by witness testimony all show as I outlined above and all demonstrate a clear and imminent threat of death or serious bodily harm that validates the use of force inline with self defense laws of the state.

Why "fuck off"? Kinda playing the Rod card here and shutting down cuz your position is untenable as we delve closer to truth or that your opponent can't easily be "dunked on" for social points.

Last edited by sketchowl; 11-22-2021 at 12:29 PM.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:35 PM   #29 (permalink)

nerd
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:52 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
nerd
Well argued position.