Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you fascinated by Princess Di or the Royal Family?
Yes 5 20.83%
No 19 79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree164Likes

Old 11-28-2021, 02:12 PM   #61 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

you not leaving with shit homeboy. You'll be back. LOL!
Keith, The Girl, Piscean and 5 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:30 AM   #62 (permalink)

I definitely agree that the media coverage of this case was ridiculous. For the longest time I thought that the victims were black based of the headlines. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the POS that is Kyle. But I do wish Keith would get his news from more balanced sources. Sources that are willing to call the left out on their bullshit as well.

Check out this summary with video evidence of the night: https://youtu.be/PvZp5-WQKUM?t=365 this is absolutely NOT what was reported

Keith check out sources like Matt Taibi or commentators like Briahna Joy Gray and not just mainstream news that profits on clickbait, choosing a side and keeping us divided.
Old 11-29-2021, 07:52 AM   #63 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

What did I have to do with you thinking the victims were black?

Jimmy Dore is your answer to not clickbait?
rodimusprime and craigish like this.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:02 AM   #64 (permalink)

No you didn't have anything to do with it. Just the general media coverage and me not reading past the headlines.

And yeah Dore is inflammatory but that's why I timestamped the link to just the part where he shows the collection of video footage in sequence of how it happened. I couldn't find the source video separately.
Old 11-29-2021, 08:45 AM   #65 (permalink)

Keith I wish you would get your news from the completely biased sources I get my news from and not reputable news outlets that have editors, fact checkers and professional journalists!
Keith, Svage, craigish and 2 others like this.
Old 11-29-2021, 12:08 PM   #66 (permalink)

Dore was just for the video compilation.

For sources I said to check out reputed journalist like Matt Taibi or commentators like BJG. What's your point Rod? What exactly are you disagreeing with me on? All I said was I hope that Keith could also incorporate some news sources that also fairly called the left out on their bullshit. Do you disagree with that? It was just a request.
Old 11-29-2021, 12:30 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
Dore was just for the video compilation.

For sources I said to check out reputed journalist like Matt Taibi or commentators like BJG. What's your point Rod? What exactly are you disagreeing with me on? All I said was I hope that Keith could also incorporate some news sources that also fairly called the left out on their bullshit. Do you disagree with that? It was just a request.
Yes I disagree. Dore and Grey which YOU listed are very biased and aren't really journalists. I'm just going by the words you typed. (shrug)
Keith, Svage and Christ Why like this.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:29 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Keith I wish you would get your news from the completely biased sources I get my news from and not reputable news outlets that have editors, fact checkers and professional journalists!
You are saying that his news is biased and yours isn't because you believe yours. Yours just got caught outright falsifying information in this case. Both have been caught bending facts to a narrative but yours just outright made shit up! There are degrees here and you are WAY more wrong.

Reputable sources, with editors, fact checkers and professional journalists all agreed on eugenics. This doesn't mean it's true.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:12 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
You are saying that his news is biased and yours isn't because you believe yours. Yours just got caught outright falsifying information in this case. Both have been caught bending facts to a narrative but yours just outright made shit up! There are degrees here and you are WAY more wrong.

Reputable sources, with editors, fact checkers and professional journalists all agreed on eugenics. This doesn't mean it's true.
Oh buddy. You can't trick me. I never said any news source was "unbiased." He called Jimmy Dore, Matt Tiaibi and Brianna Grey-Joy more "balanced." All I pointed out is that they are biased AND have even less checks and balances than traditional news sources.

As far as eugenics not every reputable source, fact checker, journalist, etc... agreed on that. The fact that you even presented it that way is patently false and ridiculous.
Svage and DeathInGrasp like this.
Old 11-29-2021, 03:01 PM   #70 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
you not leaving with shit homeboy. You'll be back. LOL!
Of course nordcharonmir is sketchowl.

Next time maybe disagree with yourself a LITTLE bit ... ?