Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you fascinated by Princess Di or the Royal Family?
Yes 5 20.83%
No 19 79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree164Likes

Old 11-30-2021, 06:52 AM   #81 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
Sure I'm not saying they just mindlessly repeat an opinion from whatever news source.

But in this case their opinion was the verdict must have been "rigged" or there was some "bribery". I can see how they arrived at that, because the mainstream media sources made it seem like such a clear case of an aggressive racist terrorist from the start. BLM vs. MAGA. But if you looked into any of the "progressive" reporting on the case, videos that were released the day after the incident you wouldn't be so surprised that he would get off on a self-defence verdict.

So yes, I do want them to mix up their political news sources. Cause I would love to hear their take on topics and angles that aren't covered in the main stream.

Also please keep engaging with me as this is a nice distraction from some tough work calls I need to make today.
Nah. This is exactly what I said. They arrived at a conclusion you didn’t like. They had access to the same information as the “progressive news sources” you mentioned. The judge was completely out of line with some of his rulings. KATG was all over it. Kyle Rittenhouse was supported by White Supremacists and took pics with them when he was out on parole even though he wasn’t supposed to.

You wack for this man.
Keith and The Girl like this.

Last edited by rodimusprime; 11-30-2021 at 08:04 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:00 AM   #82 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Liquid, is the hangup really at rigged or bribery?

Liquid, is it?

Liquid?
Old 11-30-2021, 11:26 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
The judge was completely out of line with some of his rulings. KATG was all over it. Kyle Rittenhouse was supported by White Supremacists and took pics with them when he was out on parole even though he wasn’t supposed to.
I found some common ground! Totally agree there were out of line rulings...definitely should have been a mistrial with prejudice, horrible ruling to go to the jury on this case. Almost for sure was influenced by the mob to not make the correct ruling here which is totally wrong.

HAHAHAHAHA because someone take a picture with someone doesn't mean he believes everything they believe according to the media. If you get famous one day and take a picture with a fan does that therefore mean anything anyone says about the person in the picture with you believes about that persons' other associates beliefs therefore applies to you???? That's crazy.

FYI- Proud Boys constantly and repeatedly at nausea disavow and distance themselves from white supremacy. Including THEIR LEADER BEING A BLACK CUBAN GOVERNMENT INFORMANT!!!!!! CNN AND MSNBC are the "sources" that attribute to this group this position.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:13 PM   #84 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

If you had to name one bad thing about sketchowl what would it be?
rodimusprime and craigish like this.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:50 PM   #85 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

That they spell their name N-o-r-d-c-h-a-r-o-n-m-i-r. I mean, it sounds nothing like the way it’s spelled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2021, 05:43 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
That he's not liquid
Old 12-01-2021, 01:06 AM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Nah. This is exactly what I said. They arrived at a conclusion you didn’t like. They had access to the same information as the “progressive news sources” you mentioned. The judge was completely out of line with some of his rulings. KATG was all over it. Kyle Rittenhouse was supported by White Supremacists and took pics with them when he was out on parole even though he wasn’t supposed to.

You wack for this man.
Quote:
Liquid, is the hangup really at rigged or bribery?

Liquid, is it?

Liquid?
@Rod
Do you mean to say after watching the video evidence from multiple cameras you wouldn't deem it self-defence? He is literally running away / being hit / gun pointed at him while on the ground.

Not saying he is a complete POS and should have never been there. It was a horrible situation. But there was no "rigging" or "bribery" involved. He was acquitted as per the law.

Being supported by white supremacists doesn't change that in those moments it was self-defence. And as per the law he was not guilty. Sure find some other charges to throw at him.

When you start saying the trial was rigged it, at least for me it creates this anger in me. But that anger is for the wrong reasons. I should be angry that this dumbshit is even allowed to have a gun and to be able to walk around with one. But instead it makes me angry that there is some white supremacist lobby affecting the outcome of the case.

When Keith and Chemda's conclusions come from the mainstream narrative it just feeds into the mainstream agenda of keeping us divided. Blue vs. Red. I assume that the listeners to KATG are already far left. I would love for KATG to make it's audience push back against the blue vs. red bullshit. Somehow be the bridge to a better world
Old 12-01-2021, 07:20 AM   #88 (permalink)

ugh. bullshit. this smacks of ‘let’s consider the /other/ side of the Holocaust.’

what exactly do you want them to say? that guns are awesome? all lives matter?

fuck off.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:21 AM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
ugh. bullshit. this smacks of ‘let’s consider the /other/ side of the Holocaust.’

what exactly do you want them to say? that guns are awesome? all lives matter?

fuck off.
Hahaha... Wow!
Old 12-01-2021, 08:49 AM   #90 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
When you start saying the trial was rigged it, at least for me it creates this anger in me. But that anger is for the wrong reasons. I should be angry that this dumbshit is even allowed to have a gun and to be able to walk around with one. But instead it makes me angry that there is some white supremacist lobby affecting the outcome of the case.

When Keith and Chemda's conclusions come from the mainstream narrative it just feeds into the mainstream agenda of keeping us divided. Blue vs. Red. I assume that the listeners to KATG are already far left. I would love for KATG to make it's audience push back against the blue vs. red bullshit. Somehow be the bridge to a better world
Don't use the word rigged, but it's ok to say there was white supremecist lobbying?

I do like the idea of it shouldn't be red vs. blue bullshit. Did you come up with that yourself? It's deep.
rodimusprime likes this.