Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3483: ENOUGH! w/ Danny Vega (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3483-enough-w-danny-vega-22320/)

Keith 12-10-2021 04:20 PM

3483: ENOUGH! w/ Danny Vega

‘Tis the season! Happy everything to everybody. We’re ending the year with a bang! Danny Vega joins Keith and Chemda to celebrate ending religion, Josh Duggar and Jussie Smollett’s guilty verdicts, and classic rounds of Am I the Asshole? based on Danny’s amazing podcast Am I the Asshole? Spoiler: there’s a whole lot of asshole goin’ on.

Guest:
Danny Vega
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...ga-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Svage 12-10-2021 05:08 PM

Did I misunderstand or was this the last episode of the year?

If so, is this the end of season 1? Or do we still have a couple more plotlines to get thru?

Also Danny hitting us with the UNO reverse card and letting us know it was him all along! Great stuff can't wait for silent trailers tomorrow :)

Sparrow 12-10-2021 06:17 PM

denying someone food at a holiday meal is unconscionable. like, that’s not an ok thing in any culture. dafuq

theguy2009 12-10-2021 07:13 PM

I've worked at UPS a long time, so I'd to provide some insight. Before I want to say I don't make any decisions and don't agree with most of them. Everything UPS does is based on cost. They don't want to pay a driver to bring you 1 package. They want to make deliveries where its a large drop of packages. It's not the drivers fault they come and go quickly. They have managers up their ass all day. They are told how long each stop should take. You see the driver, but the truck is loaded with things that tell management knows what they are doing all day. When they are backing up, opening doors, getting out of the truck. We used to get a frozen turkey for xmas, but they stopped about 10 years ago. This week they spent 10k painting walls and handrails in our warehouse because a big shot was maybe going to stop by (he didn't). My point is UPS as a company is only driven by profit on every decision they make.

Keith 12-10-2021 07:21 PM

That's stupid. With peace and love.

You're implying we keep them waiting at the door.

theguy2009 12-10-2021 07:48 PM

Come on Keith. I didn't say that. I said the company doesn't want them waiting for you to come to the door. Because they don't care. Peace and love to you too sir.

Keith 12-10-2021 09:37 PM

We’re saying the same thing. Fuck ‘em.

theguy2009 12-10-2021 10:39 PM

I'll agree to agree. Fuck 'em.

Apia resurrected 12-11-2021 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 891496)
Did I misunderstand or was this the last episode of the year?

If so, is this the end of season 1? Or do we still have a couple more plotlines to get thru?

Also Danny hitting us with the UNO reverse card and letting us know it was him all along! Great stuff can't wait for silent trailers tomorrow :)

I understand that you need time off but can you also somehow be androids and never needing time off? Probably not….
Ok. Happy holidays!

Apia resurrected 12-11-2021 01:26 PM

I would still love to have a WMN about Keith and giving up drinking in the new year.
How is it going? What's the hardest?
It's really interesting why and how people change.

Keith 12-11-2021 04:51 PM

I like the idea, but the real reason to me was because it ruined the next day. Let me get further in therapy first so I don't bore you.

Apia resurrected 12-12-2021 01:12 AM

Thank you.

Apia resurrected 12-12-2021 01:26 AM

Changing is hard and than suddenly it’s easy sometimes. This year I managed with therapy to give up stress eating after dinner ( think eating basically a full additional meal over the kitchen sink fast and secretly) I never thought I could do it, mostly because I lied to myself that it wasn’t so bad or so often and I found it embarrassing to talk about it.

It sounds so harmless but it was not. It ruined the next day of eating because I could never trust myself if I was hungry or not and I started very day with a strange level of blood sugar. So I tried to restrict all day to make up for the stress eating just to stress eat again in the evening/night and everything started again.

One day after I learned to trust her I thought ok, I will tell the therapist about it. Let’s try to change this. But it felt extremely embarrassing.

bluenova 12-16-2021 03:30 PM

Sometimes there are updated to posts, so I went to see if the guy had an update about his Am I The Asshole post for his cousin's social media and thought people might be interested too. The replies to his post did make him realize he was the asshole, he apologized, and the cousin is understandably still not 100% okay with him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAssho..._social_media/

Keith 12-16-2021 05:41 PM

Just flat out tell us. Meanwhile fuck him.

dannyvega 12-17-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluenova (Post 891561)
Sometimes there are updated to posts, so I went to see if the guy had an update about his Am I The Asshole post for his cousin's social media and thought people might be interested too. The replies to his post did make him realize he was the asshole, he apologized, and the cousin is understandably still not 100% okay with him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAssho..._social_media/

Wow!!! What an update. AITA really changing lives:

Quote:

UPDATE: Well, I'm an asshole. A big one. You all have given me a lot to think about and you know what you guys are right. I'm not trying to earn sympathy or anything here but reading through your comments and seeing other people's perspectives have made me realize I was a real problem here.