Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3493: Feet of Clay w/ Jeff Scheen (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3493-feet-clay-w-jeff-scheen-22354/)

Keith 01-24-2022 07:01 PM

3493: Feet of Clay w/ Jeff Scheen

Jeff Scheen joins KATG to discuss a year of sobriety, football betting and the NFL’s ridiculous overtime rules, and the Aaron Rodgers household eating horse paste and clay. The gang revisits the death of Meat Loaf, who died of COVID while anti-mask/anti-vaxx. The trio ends on more Fast Food Murders.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Launi 01-24-2022 09:46 PM

Great Guest!

I really liked Jeff! His voice sounds like a mix of Matt Bachus and Casey James Salengo.

thirteen 01-24-2022 10:40 PM

I used to enjoy Jeff on Hold my Bread (with Matt).
His positive negativity is infectious.

mxmalloryjane 01-25-2022 12:17 AM

Jeff was fuckin GREAT. More of him please.

RE: NFL OT rules... As a Canadian i know that the CFL apparently does overtime similarly to American College football, where no matter who wins the coin toss both teams get a turn at offense/get a chance to score! I don't follow the NFL so I didn't know their OT rules, and now that I know, can confirm they are bullshit.

Apia resurrected 01-26-2022 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Launi (Post 891869)
I really liked Jeff! His voice sounds like a mix of Matt Bachus and Casey James Salengo.

I really liked him.

SpareBen 01-26-2022 09:19 AM

Loved the episode - was inspired to create something for the first time in months - thanks Chemda! On a related note, I am on day 15 of sobriety.

The Last Man - a mini Meat Loaf Musical

rodimusprime 01-26-2022 04:46 PM

Yes Chemda I did get it. Dwyck by Gangstarr featuring Nice and Smooth

"You say butter I say Parkay!"

It's alright if you wanna make a sway on my way uptown take the deuce to the tre'

BiancaB 01-26-2022 06:37 PM

another poll

Does anyone else have a crush on Jeff? Asking for a friend.

Apia resurrected 01-27-2022 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiancaB (Post 891894)
Does anyone else have a crush on Jeff? Asking for a friend.

I don’t, but I have a crush on a Forum active Bianca. Keep talking to us!

But Jeff seemed super funny and sweet.

starscream 02-04-2022 02:43 PM

Both teams get a chance is such a weird solution and way too close to what it already is. Just play a set amount of time more. Every sport seems hell bent on shrinking the opportunity for us to get any extra for free when the list of top games of any of them is 80% games that took extra to decide.

At the very least though, do away with the coin toss, just throw the ball out there and whoever gets it first, gets it first.