Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3504: The Doomsday Clock w/ Patrick Schroeder (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3504-doomsday-clock-w-patrick-schroeder-22372/)

Keith 02-16-2022 01:03 PM

3504: The Doomsday Clock w/ Patrick Schroeder

On the KATG Marathon Patrick Schroeder let us know about the deal he made where in order to watch Super Bowl 56 he had to let his girlfriend fuck him in the ass. His own friends didn’t believe he’d go through with it. But Keith believed in him. Was Keith let down? Spoiler: If so this show would have lasted 5 minutes. Also, the gang discusses Whoopi Goldberg’s return to The View and everything she learned about the Holocaust.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 02-17-2022 01:13 AM

I think Patrick improved since we met him. He seems to hate life way less.

thirteen 02-17-2022 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 892128)
I think Patrick improved since we met him. He seems to hate life way less.

He changed a bunch during the pandemic and after having a serious partner. He figured out how to maintain his luscious curls.
Happy for him.

Also wishing the best for his partner. Hope you are able to do all the pegging of your dreams.

Sparrow 02-17-2022 09:24 AM

i prefer silicone based lubricants. you CANNOT use them with silicone toys, though. ruined an excellent quality cyberskin penis that way.

Pjur

ID Millennium

Sparrow 02-17-2022 09:45 AM

this rocked my world

Hera Again 02-17-2022 03:29 PM

To be fair to Whoopi, her seeing the larger picture ultimately being man's inhumanity to man isn't what most people are attuned to. I think we're all being a little too outraged about her when there are so many bigger battles to fight.

nordcharonmir 02-17-2022 03:32 PM

poopy episode. Not a big fan of hearing about this little butt boys adventure, keith is right to have the default reaction to be that it is not masculine/manly and that it's gay...because it's gay. Really makes me wonder about the other boys that put him up to this, sounds like they may have some sexual dysfunctions too.

Just wondering what his girlfriend enjoys about this...stick finger in dirty baby boy butt get shit on literally and hope he likes it and will start exposing them both to the homosexual risks? I don't get it but o wells I guess I'm just an old fashion who likes women as women and men as men.

nordcharonmir 02-17-2022 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hera Again (Post 892140)
To be fair to Whoopi, her seeing the larger picture ultimately being man's inhumanity to man isn't what most people are attuned to. I think we're all being a little too outraged about her when there are so many bigger battles to fight.

You are correct. Whoopi GOLDBERG was wrong that race didn't play a role but it was only one factor in a multi-factor equation which also included man's inhumanity to "the others" of a multi-tiered society. But in this day and age discussing any other part of the problem, especially the ones that look REMARKABLY similar to today's issues, will get you socially black balled. She was afraid and is still to afraid to go straight face first into the bush of the problem so she has been nibbling around the tush.

Sparrow 02-17-2022 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordcharonmir (Post 892141)
poopy episode. Not a big fan of hearing about this little butt boys adventure, keith is right to have the default reaction to be that it is not masculine/manly and that it's gay...because it's gay. Really makes me wonder about the other boys that put him up to this, sounds like they may have some sexual dysfunctions too.

Just wondering what his girlfriend enjoys about this...stick finger in dirty baby boy butt get shit on literally and hope he likes it and will start exposing them both to the homosexual risks? I don't get it but o wells I guess I'm just an old fashion who likes women as women and men as men.

it’s interesting you talk about anal in terms of being a child.

also, you’re garbage and you owe every queer person here an apology.

Hera Again 02-17-2022 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordcharonmir (Post 892142)
You are correct. Whoopi GOLDBERG was wrong that race didn't play a role but it was only one factor in a multi-factor equation which also included man's inhumanity to "the others" of a multi-tiered society. But in this day and age discussing any other part of the problem, especially the ones that look REMARKABLY similar to today's issues, will get you socially black balled. She was afraid and is still to afraid to go straight face first into the bush of the problem so she has been nibbling around the tush.

'Race' in that they wanted to create a master race. Not strictly about race in that gays, Jehovah's Witness, and others were also targeted along with what they thought was a Jewish 'race'. I'd think Whoopi has had experience with being targeted due to race and she didn't mean anything anti-Semitic.