Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you think WWIII will begin in 2022?
Yes 5 26.32%
No 14 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree7Likes

Old 02-26-2022, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In sales we say how the receiving person is understanding a message is the deciding factor.
If many people see the flag as racist this is how it appears and that’s it. Are you fine with it, keep it. Otherwise change something.
Newsy likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 07:56 PM   #12 (permalink)

paraphrasing keith....the view has an IQ of 3...ding ding ding. winner winner chicken dinner. we are on the same page, exactly what I've been saying.

you're still mischaracterizing how "50% of Americans think...(fill in some ridiculous fringe idea)" is silly.

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 02-28-2022 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-28-2022, 02:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Craig's take on this is all pretty surface level but think the insight of the sanctions primarily harming the people of Russia and not the Russian government is astute. He doesn't seem to fully understand what SWIFT is but that doesn't really change the point I think he is rightly making.

For those collectivist among the readers (Joey Biden, Bernard Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Tucker Carlson, Donny Drumf, Cuomo, Donny LemmonParty all share their ass backwards understanding of the basics of PoliSci and think this way); the people of a country and the government of the country aren't the same.

Not sure Craig has read this but the strategic values of targeting civilians/populations vs targeting military and government capabilities are exhausted through the historical analysis of outcomes since WWI in Bombing to Win if anyone is interested in some excellent relevant material. Malcolm Gladwell scrapes up against a piece of these ideas in his Bomber Mafia but doesn't really get to the meat and potatoes of the issue and references Bombing to Win a lot directly and indirectly.
Old 03-28-2022, 01:23 PM   #14 (permalink)

Hey Guys,
I've been waiting for a far left news outlet to confirm the legitimacy of the Biden Laptop but now that the NYTimes has done just that shall you be covering it's implications to the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Or any of the multitude of other issues with it. Or all the issues with the coordinated media effort to call it Russian disinformation during the elections while full well knowing it to be legitimate all this time?

Just in case you're not fully aware I'm refering to Biden selling access to his dad and "the big guy" (almost for sure Obama at the time) to the Ukranians, consulting (with no experience or knowledge) the Ukranian Gas industry on tarrifs for transmission on Russian imports to Europe, numerous other security related investment vehicles for Ukraine gas funds. Pelosi accepting funding for related "energy research" in Atlanta at Burisma's direction, on and on...
Old 04-27-2022, 02:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Hey Guys,
I've been waiting for a far left news outlet to confirm the legitimacy of the Biden Laptop but now that the NYTimes has done just that shall you be covering it's implications to the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Or any of the multitude of other issues with it. Or all the issues with the coordinated media effort to call it Russian disinformation during the elections while full well knowing it to be legitimate all this time?

Just in case you're not fully aware I'm refering to Biden selling access to his dad and "the big guy" (almost for sure Obama at the time) to the Ukranians, consulting (with no experience or knowledge) the Ukranian Gas industry on tarrifs for transmission on Russian imports to Europe, numerous other security related investment vehicles for Ukraine gas funds. Pelosi accepting funding for related "energy research" in Atlanta at Burisma's direction, on and on...
Still not going to cover this news story since CNN told you not to? Seems like one of the biggest stories of the decade...US President in bed with Ukraine Oil leading up to a war with large implications to Ukraine Oil and Russian Oil....nothing? Not even any outrage at all about all the pedophilia...have a few of Joe getting in on the act....you don't care about your president and his family who he gets paid through having these issues?

Link to one of many vids

450 Gigs more to come it sounds like.

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 04-27-2022 at 02:41 PM.
Old 04-27-2022, 05:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Still not going to cover this news story since CNN told you not to? Seems like one of the biggest stories of the decade...US President in bed with Ukraine Oil leading up to a war with large implications to Ukraine Oil and Russian Oil....nothing? Not even any outrage at all about all the pedophilia...have a few of Joe getting in on the act....you don't care about your president and his family who he gets paid through having these issues?

Link to one of many vids

450 Gigs more to come it sounds like.

Calm down Svage. There are plenty of right wing forums you can spew your nonsense at. Try to only use one user name this time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2022, 10:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Calm down Svage. There are plenty of right wing forums you can spew your nonsense at. Try to only use one user name this time though.

Wait wtf? What did i do? I will not have my name besmirched like that I'm far from being anything right wing and I'm not that psycho
Apia resurrected likes this.

Last edited by Svage; 04-27-2022 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-28-2022, 12:40 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post

I take deep offense that you think Svage and I are the same person.

Spew nonsense...is New York Times Spewing nonsense? What part of this that are now confirmed by far left "journalists" is nonsense? The part where they used disinformation campaigns to blame it again on a "Russian Conspiracy" during the election and then admitted to making that up 100% just like the last time they cried Russian Wolf while knowing for sure they were taking part in a disinformation campaign designed by The Party? Enlighten us as to what part of this is nonsense.
Old 04-28-2022, 12:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Wait wtf? What did i do? I will not have my name besmirched like that I'm far from being anything right wing and I'm not that psycho
Svage, they are on to you!

You are that psycho and sound pretty left wing...like fascist left wing...like the jacobins were far too conservative for you left wing...like so left wing you think you've gone all the way around and are now back centrist cuz your world view is so fucked as to where you think center is now.
Old 04-29-2022, 04:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

WW3

Meanwhile in India their rockets are accidentally going off into Pakistan.

I went on a massive bender the afternoon of the invasion, was pretty sure we were seeing WW3 and I wasn’t going sober. Turns out it’s not happened yet and I’m 56 days sober.
The Girl likes this.