Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3517: That’s When I Realized w/ Carmen Lagala (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3517-s-when-i-realized-w-carmen-lagala-22399/)

Keith 03-21-2022 03:56 PM

3517: That’s When I Realized w/ Carmen Lagala

Carmen Lagala joins KATG to help discuss Keith’s recent trip to Atlantic City’s Borgata and how he may just be the smartest roulette player in the world. The trio also reviews Apple TV’s Severance, Netflix’s stupid Worst Roommate Ever, Bad Vegan, and Is It Cake? (Spoiler: Keith hates them all.) They also discuss Carmen’s life, love and otherwise.

Guest:
Carmen Lagala
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...EN-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 03-22-2022 12:21 AM

We started watching severance also but I don't know.
We have seen 3.
It's depressing. And slow.
I bet they are working for an evil pharmaceutical company. They always do....

Not sure we will finish it.

Apia resurrected 03-22-2022 12:32 AM

We watch "is it cake" wiith the kids.
It's perfect for this.
I asked them why they like it.
" the cakes are pretty and the show is not scary. "
I get it kids.

thirteen 03-22-2022 10:07 AM

I need to try Carmen's sleep paralysis tips.

Right now I just tell myself it's all good and to fall back asleep and I'll be awake again soon. I also don't sleep on my back or drink too much.

Works well.

But you can never have enough tools in your tool belt :)

Svage 03-22-2022 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 892569)
I need to try Carmen's sleep paralysis tips.

Right now I just tell myself it's all good and to fall back asleep and I'll be awake again soon. I also don't sleep on my back or drink too much.

Works well.

But you can never have enough tools in your tool belt :)

You might want to look into having a sleep study done. I used to get sleep paralysis every other night, turns out I would stop breathing while sleeping, so while my body was "asleep" my brain never hit REM sleep due to the lack of oxygen so I was always waking up with major headaches, tired, falling asleep while driving, falling asleep while talking to people, falling asleep while trying to type on the phone, etc.

So about 5-6 years ago i had a sleep study done and turns out I have severe sleep apnea. I would stop breathing about 150 times per hour every night. A normal person without sleep apnea only stops breathing 0-10 times a night. Once I got my CPAP machine the sleep paralysis stopped.

thirteen 03-22-2022 11:30 AM

Thank you!

It's been happening less as I get older and I don't have too many sleep issues. But I will look into it for sure.

Sparrow 03-22-2022 12:27 PM

Atlanta shut down all lanes of I-85 today so SWAT can negotiate with an armed man on a bus bound for NYC. sent out a public safety text and everything. it’s ongoing. will let you know how it turns out.

bus people, amirite?

bluenova 03-22-2022 02:15 PM

The main reason I enjoy how Keith deals with stranger's attitudes is because I'm not going to push back and he is living out my fantasies.

Chemda is a capable of doing the same when she's in a car.

Sparrow 03-23-2022 12:10 PM

everybody got off the bus ok. the gunman is in custody. the news said ‘mental episode.’

Svage 03-23-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 892583)
everybody got off the bus ok. the gunman is in custody. the news said ‘mental episode.’

Let's play guess the race!

Shout out Rod and Karen, and early early early in the life of the show, iykyk, K&C 😁

I'll go first... hmmm mental episode... I'm gonna go with 'he's mentally disturbed, but he's not a bad guy' white