Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Y'all gay?
Yes 13 34.21%
No 25 65.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree53Likes

Old 03-31-2022, 01:44 PM   #31 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

this episode made me wish we still had a "Worst New Guest" category for the KATGuhs
Apia resurrected likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 04:39 PM   #32 (permalink)

Thinking more deeply about this subject over the past few days has brought me to think I was wrong about this issue.

It is not the NCAA that should be expected to fix this, it's in the women who want to compete in a safe and fair NCAA that need to take action. The NCAA has no incentive to fix this problem, in fact they are probably heavily incentivized to play politics like this, thus why it got to this stage. The women should refuse to participate in the lie. It's a lie that is as clear to see as Lia's dick and balls in her bathing suit. The women must quit participating until the NCAA or IOC or whatever federation will provide them a safe and fair competition to compete in again. Until that time it will just be a few of these people competing in their own league and the women waiting until they bring women's sports back again that they deserve, the extra division is forced.
JonnyNonsense likes this.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:43 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Thinking more deeply about this subject over the past few days has brought me to think I was wrong about this issue.

It is not the NCAA that should be expected to fix this, it's in the women who want to compete in a safe and fair NCAA that need to take action. The NCAA has no incentive to fix this problem, in fact they are probably heavily incentivized to play politics like this, thus why it got to this stage. The women should refuse to participate in the lie. It's a lie that is as clear to see as Lia's dick and balls in her bathing suit. The women must quit participating until the NCAA or IOC or whatever federation will provide them a safe and fair competition to compete in again. Until that time it will just be a few of these people competing in their own league and the women waiting until they bring women's sports back again that they deserve, the extra division is forced.

It's a start but notice the reddit post even about this is being censored too. gross.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...oed_on_podium/
Old 04-12-2022, 02:58 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:

Seems the women do want fair and safe athletics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQAxwvPjT4A
Old 11-03-2022, 03:49 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
I think Myq is missing the point that so many are missing here. The division of men's and women's sport is about creating a safe and fair division in which women can compete. Lia is within the rules as they currently are but the rules as they currently stand are a contradiction of the entire point of dividing student athletes by sex. Lia has an unfair physical advantage as a starting place to a degree that is far in extreme to advantages prevalent within the female sex. This is an interesting and I'd argue suspect instance that has been given such undue prominence precisely due to the nature of the sport which having male bodies competing with female bodies does not create an obvious safety issue only a fairness issue. I believe this is why the wrestling instances did not get as much media prominence due to the fact that both the safety and the fairness of male bodies competing with female bodies was to a degree that would be unacceptable to those who control the media's chosen stories for prominence.
Even non-contact sports can be unsafe and not just unfair. Tend to agree with that person but think mesoginy is at the core of why no-one cares about female to male transitioned athletes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9eZI0UmtA