Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If you had to pick a side (and you do), whose side are you on?
Will Smith 8 21.05%
Chris Rock 30 78.95%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree79Likes

Old 04-01-2022, 06:22 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I don’t think Chris knew. But thought it was important to note, like all things Jada, she has not kept it private. Lol
I stand corrected then; regardless, a clear overreaction from Will.
Keith and rodimusprime like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 06:29 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
You are wrong.

Sparrow is exactly right.

You are entitled to your opinion but it is wrong and people are entitled to tell you that it is wrong.

They are at a roast for all intents and purposes...things will be said about appearance. If you can't handle a silly joke about how you look stay home forever.

Watching the clip made me feel really bad for Will Smith because he has to be in a seriously damaged and distressed position to be so incredibly mentally weak about his wife. This is an extreme case of little baby faggotry at work. He couldn't even hear a joke at a roast event that made his wife slightly uncomfortable for a second without lashing out and assaulting Chris Rock with a sucker slap then turning his back and retreating to his seat to yell shit. He threw a shitty disguised slap at a much smaller comedian telling jokes with his hands firmly placed behind his back. This event just smacks of the most insecure little bitch in a room full of insecure little bitches throwing a tantrum.

That in no way pardons his behavior, he should still be accountable and liable for his actions and he was 100% wrong!

I hope Jada is fucking all of Will's friends...oh wait we already know that she is and some of his enemies and pretty much anything that walks past, I wonder where such insecurity about his wife comes from?

Mad props to Chris Rock for taking that finger slap and letting it slide off him like water on a duck's back while Willie had to cry about it and be rubbed in consolation by his peers. A lesser man with the mic after regaining composure would have ripped Will Smith and his wife's weird fucking life choices a new ass hole but Chris is a better man than most.

As a fun thought experiment I wonder if little baby Willie woulda attacked a man that wasn't an easy target, say like Brendan Schaub.
My opinion is wrong ?😂😂😂 Look up 'opinion ' in the dictionary and stop taking everything so seriously. You all should spend even half this amount of time to pontificate about real violence. I bet people in Ukraine don't give 2 craps about this horrendous slap.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:39 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera Again View Post
My opinion is wrong ?😂😂😂 Look up 'opinion ' in the dictionary and stop taking everything so seriously. You all should spend even half this amount of time to pontificate about real violence. I bet people in Ukraine don't give 2 craps about this horrendous slap.
sweet reasoninng...because other tings badder happen in the world this thing here doesn't matter....ONLY ONE THING CAN MATTER AT A TIME!!!! - says Hera Again.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:42 PM   #74 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
I stand corrected then; regardless, a clear overreaction from Will.
Definitely agree there.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:27 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
sweet reasoninng...because other tings badder happen in the world this thing here doesn't matter....ONLY ONE THING CAN MATTER AT A TIME!!!! - says Hera Again.
It isn't that so much as, I cant believe people are still talking about it as tho it were the worst thing ever.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:35 PM   #76 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I know I’m talking about it cause it’s so fucking insane

Last edited by Keith; 04-02-2022 at 03:23 AM.
Old 04-02-2022, 01:07 AM   #77 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Chris Rock freakin wins the exchange though. He didn't even rub his cheek.
Right? He was obviously flustered enough to lose some of his English skills in the immediate aftermath, but the fact he basically continued to do the job of saying things with barely a hitch (awesome pun intended) in his flow is still pretty dang impressive. Dude is pro AF.
littlp likes this.