Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3523: Gold Mine (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3523-gold-mine-22409/)

Keith 04-04-2022 04:17 PM

3523: Gold Mine

Chemda had the most exciting weed purchasing experience of her life, Keith and Chemda discuss the KATG polls associated with the 2022 Oscars Slap and Louis C.K.’s 2022 Grammy win, and Keith’s dad is quoted in a Popular Mechanics article over $500,000,000 in missing Civil War gold.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Svage 04-04-2022 05:29 PM

I am loling DEEPLY. 🤣

jaredv1214 04-04-2022 07:30 PM

I usually wait to listen to the episode before voting on the poll to preserve Keith's science but for this one I knew I could make the exception.

rodimusprime 04-04-2022 08:31 PM

Oh God. I fucked up the poll. I meant “No” put me down for “No” Keith.

Apia resurrected 04-04-2022 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 892980)
Oh God. I fucked up the poll. I meant “No” put me down for “No” Keith.

Thank you for being honest Rod. #ilovescience

Apia resurrected 04-05-2022 12:26 PM

Ive heard Jen Kirkman is talking about her experience with Louie now. Can you have her on the show maybe?

shoebootie 04-05-2022 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 892993)
Ive heard Jen Kirkman is talking about her experience with Louie now. Can you have her on the show maybe?

Yeah... considering who she works with....

Men won't stay cancelled. Sickening.

nordcharonmir 04-06-2022 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 892994)
Yeah... considering who she works with....

Men won't stay cancelled. Sickening.

I would second an interest in hearing her.

I'm still not 100% sure what Louis did. I know he is accused of rape and he admitted to masturbating in front of women who he asked up to his room and then asked permission to masturbate for them and consent was given. Never heard the women involved ever actually say they were raped. These seem to be really far apart claims, so truth may be in the middle somewhere but I'm having a hard time figuring out where that is.

Sparrow 04-06-2022 12:54 PM

he likes jerking off in front of unwilling/uncomfortable participants in professional settings. he creates an unsafe work environment.

both my husband and i are in live events (20+ and 10+ years, respectively). i cannot even imagine that happening in our green rooms. fuck Louis. full stop. and fuck every venue that chooses to allow him space.

nordcharonmir 04-06-2022 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 893021)
he likes jerking off in front of unwilling/uncomfortable participants in professional settings. he creates an unsafe work environment.

both my husband and i are in live events (20+ and 10+ years, respectively). i cannot even imagine that happening in our green rooms. fuck Louis. full stop. and fuck every venue that chooses to allow him space.

Sounds like they consented in his hotel room, no? Is the hotel room the professional setting? Is this the one that was unwilling or are there other places and people I haven't heard about?

I heard one was they thought he was jerking off while talking on the phone where express consent wasn't given but was implied cuz they were talking about him jerking off for her...or am I confusing cancellation cases?