Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Louis C.K. have been eligible for his 2022 Grammy win?
Yes 9 25.71%
No 26 74.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree44Likes

Old 05-03-2022, 12:39 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
What if the woman is Louis and he’s teaching us all a lesson in believing what you read?
That would some incredible costume work. I've been in the same room with her and him (on separate occasions) and that would really blow my mind.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 12:57 PM   #42 (permalink)

To be clear the whole thing is gross and weird but the force/consent issue is the main problem and the person who made that allegation appears to have just come up with it and found a patsy to put their name behind the claim. Makes me not like CK cuz the weird grossness but not want to see him mobbed and harmed due to " being like a total rapist".
Old 05-03-2022, 01:35 PM   #43 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'm sorry we mobbed and harmed him
Old 05-03-2022, 02:17 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sorry we mobbed and harmed him
Hey man, as much as I appreciate an apology, you don't owe it to him. To undue the obvious and reversible harm Corry needs to figure out how much money he makes per special and the typical comedian fronted feature release costs a person in the roles he had on those add it all up and wire it to him then I feel at least the initial monetary costs would be repaid. For his brand she needs to instead of deleting all of her online presence so no one asks any follow up questions and there is no proof she was in the location she was in when she was filmed saying these things, she should make a written public apology and the newspaper writer should be at least fired if not sued for liable. That seems like a good start. He is still creepy and gross and I know at least I won't ever buy anything from him or that he is in again but don't feel false allegations should just be ignored or worse treated as if they were real when everyone involved has admitted to their fakeness.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:56 AM   #45 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Any chance he and she both have since multiple times agreed that that was not the content of that phone call?
It'd be pretty dang weird if there was evidence of such a thing and you've chosen for some weird reason not to simply throw up a link to it, so I'm'a give you the benefit of the doubt and say nah ... there's no chance. You're not that much of a weirdo.
Keith likes this.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:37 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
It'd be pretty dang weird if there was evidence of such a thing and you've chosen for some weird reason not to simply throw up a link to it, so I'm'a give you the benefit of the doubt and say nah ... there's no chance. You're not that much of a weirdo.
Bucho, my dear friend...I have linked to many credible sources on other issues and the very fact that I am the one who provided the link in some way made them tainted for rational thought on this forum....so no I won't give you the link. If you actually care to find it you will have to look and use a none censored search engine as the deleting of evidence and removal of archived sites from the way back machine, etc. has pretty much been completed by now. Ministry of Truth has been hard at work. However if you care enough to look you may find 2 cell phone videos (one is just black with the same audio as the other - phone was probably on a table recording) from around December in the back room of a specific comedy club where she is recorded talking to a group of 5-6 other people. BUT....I doubt you'll look thus making this whole exercise futile.

I guess I shouldn't have looked into it to start, should have just taken the consensus narrative at face value participated in the mandated "hour of hate" and been a good little citizen of Oceania, right?
Old 05-10-2022, 08:25 PM   #47 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Bucho, my dear friend...I have linked to many credible sources on other issues and the very fact that I am the one who provided the link in some way made them tainted for rational thought on this forum....so no I won't give you the link. If you actually care to find it you will have to look and use a none censored search engine as the deleting of evidence and removal of archived sites from the way back machine, etc. has pretty much been completed by now. Ministry of Truth has been hard at work. However if you care enough to look you may find 2 cell phone videos (one is just black with the same audio as the other - phone was probably on a table recording) from around December in the back room of a specific comedy club where she is recorded talking to a group of 5-6 other people.
Sounds legit.
Keith and CsisandDesist like this.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:25 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Sounds legit.
You couldn't be bothered with even trying to look, could you? It's probably just horse dewormer.
Old 05-13-2022, 04:08 PM   #49 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

How is this fun for you if you’re not a big piece of shit?
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 05-16-2022, 02:07 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
How is this fun for you if you’re not a big piece of shit?
Is funny how selective people are with their info. Only accept things that confirm what you want to be true...very science...trust the science.