Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3525: Defining Love w/ Megan Koester (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3525-defining-love-w-megan-koester-22413/)

Keith 04-08-2022 06:13 PM

3525: Defining Love w/ Megan Koester

Megan Koester joins KATG to discuss … everything! Will Smith is banned from the Oscars for 10 years. Asexuality is explained. The trio discusses physical and emotional violence, infertility and sterilization, and marrying for spite. Oh, and mushrooms can talk to each other. Bon Appétit.

Guest:
Megan Koester
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...-K-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Svage 04-08-2022 10:44 PM

The only other person in recent memory to make Keith laugh that hard was Bianca. Megan must be something special, really enjoyed her on the show 😁

Apia resurrected 04-08-2022 11:38 PM

The definition of asexuality might me something fluid.
I thought I got it, but than I listened to an “am I the asshole” episode and a person there said they were asexual. This person also said they loved sex with their partner and had a substantial sex drive but when they walked down the street they didn’t look at a person and think I would like to have sex with this person.

I thought great I also don’t and I wouldn’t describe myself as asexual at all.

Apia resurrected 04-08-2022 11:50 PM

Here is how it works with me and I don’t think this is uncommon?

In my daily life I do my normal stuff and mostly I don’t think about having sex with people I meet ever.

I only ever thought about it when there was some kind of connection, a flirty interaction, some looking at each other a bit longer and maybe having fun together. It’s very practical this way. I don’t need to be in love to have sex with someone but I need some kind of connection.

This person on the AMTA podcast described the same but saw themselves as asexual and this left me confused, because I don’t think I’m asexual at all.

If I wasn’t in a relationship with sex I would look for it and I think I would do so 1-2 months after not having sex.

Apia resurrected 04-09-2022 01:44 AM

Her "infertility"
Story doesn't add up.
One doctor said you are unlikely to get pregnant doesn't mean that you have infertility.
And her mother? She did give birth to 2 kids. And you have always genes from 2 sides even with something like this the dads genes can influence it.

nordcharonmir 04-09-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 893082)
Here is how it works with me and I don’t think this is uncommon?

In my daily life I do my normal stuff and mostly I don’t think about having sex with people I meet ever.

I only ever thought about it when there was some kind of connection, a flirty interaction, some looking at each other a bit longer and maybe having fun together. It’s very practical this way. I don’t need to be in love to have sex with someone but I need some kind of connection.

This person on the AMTA podcast described the same but saw themselves as asexual and this left me confused, because I don’t think I’m asexual at all.

If I wasn’t in a relationship with sex I would look for it and I think I would do so 1-2 months after not having sex.

What you are describing is pretty much a normal post puberty female sex drive. Women will take it if available from a reliable partner or will desire it during ovulation with a building desire each ovulation period. Men's tends to trend from wanting sex just after refractory period to 4 days as they age.

Sparrow 04-09-2022 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordcharonmir (Post 893089)

what are you like in bed?

Bucho 04-09-2022 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 893079)
The only other person in recent memory to make Keith laugh that hard was Bianca. Megan must be something special, really enjoyed her on the show 😁

Right?!?

You'll thank yourself if you check out a couple of eps of Grifthorse. Not only for more MBK action, but also because Megan's co-host/student Howard is magical, and that's even before you factor in that you may just pick up a few tips on how to make some extra $$$!

Svage 04-09-2022 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 893095)
Right?!?

You'll thank yourself if you check out a couple of eps of Grifthorse. Not only for more MBK action, but also because Megan's co-host/student Howard is magical, and that's even before you factor in that you may just pick up a few tips on how to make some extra $$$!

I'll check it out!

nordcharonmir 04-10-2022 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 893092)
what are you like in bed?

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quo...t-59-17-26.jpg