Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: MOON KNIGHT FINISHERS: Immediately following the finale, did you understand it?
Yes 4 17.39%
No 4 17.39%
I haven't seen Season 1 15 65.22%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree28Likes

Old 05-12-2022, 10:46 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
Good point, these are conspiracies... definitely doesn't exist.

https://www.icandecide.org/pfizer-documents/
OH MY FUCKING GOD you finally made a post that doesn't ramble and makes sense and not one where you touch on three different topics as if they are all related, and twisted around to the point where you can say "I told you so."

If you being right is your entire basis for pride you will be constantly disappointed, I would think that someone who is 109 years of age would understand.

Hating wokery as you put it is not a way to live a life.
bag of lazers likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 11:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That’s what the lamestream media wants you to think.
Old 05-13-2022, 11:44 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
OH MY FUCKING GOD you finally made a post that doesn't ramble and makes sense and not one where you touch on three different topics as if they are all related, and twisted around to the point where you can say "I told you so."

If you being right is your entire basis for pride you will be constantly disappointed, I would think that someone who is 109 years of age would understand.

Hating wokery as you put it is not a way to live a life.
So...the take away...small post so you don't have to hold complex thoughts and relationships in your mind is the only way you can see that I've been spot on from the jump? Hating wokery isn't my way of life you silly bitch. Literally never think about it unless someone spouts some blatantly stupid wokery shit, take 2 seconds to shoot off a forum post and then back to regular life...you know...plowing your mom. Tell her to have a hot plate for me when I get there.
Old 05-13-2022, 01:12 PM   #34 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You’re a woman who lost her husband but you’re also going to plow this guy’s mom. Okay. We’ll add that to the dossier ya fuckin’ weirdo
Old 05-13-2022, 01:15 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You’re a woman who lost her husband but you’re also going to plow this guy’s mom. Okay. We’ll add that to the dossier ya fuckin’ weirdo

My Mom is 86 and he's 109 so ya never know.
Old 05-16-2022, 02:10 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
My Mom is 86 and he's 109 so ya never know.
I may feel 109 but not there yet. Giving her the scissor plow, baby...fill those socks
Old 05-16-2022, 02:50 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
I may feel 109 but not there yet. Giving her the scissor plow, baby...fill those socks
Way to take the high road.
Old 05-16-2022, 03:10 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Way to take the high road.
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:06 PM   #39 (permalink)

Moon Knight flat out sucked. I have never said that about any of the Marvel movies or shows which (I admit with with some embarrassment) I've seen all of except Iron Fist. Even the ones that were just ok were better than suck. Usually I can find way more to like than to complain about with these movies/series, and even though I've seen them all I know it's just entertainment that Disney is making money off of so I can't take it too seriously. It's popcorn fun with comic characters I used to read as a kid. This show made no sense and Moon Knight was barely in it. This was the only one that made me roll my eyes and say "ok whatever" at the end.

Great performances from Oscar Isaac, May Calamawy and Ethan Hawke though. Special effects looked good and actually finished, unlike Dr. Strange 2 and She-Hulk.
Keith likes this.
Old 05-18-2022, 05:00 PM   #40 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bag of lazers View Post
Moon Knight flat out sucked. I have never said that about any of the Marvel movies or shows which (I admit with with some embarrassment) I've seen all of except Iron Fist. Even the ones that were just ok were better than suck. Usually I can find way more to like than to complain about with these movies/series, and even though I've seen them all I know it's just entertainment that Disney is making money off of so I can't take it too seriously. It's popcorn fun with comic characters I used to read as a kid. This show made no sense and Moon Knight was barely in it. This was the only one that made me roll my eyes and say "ok whatever" at the end.

Great performances from Oscar Isaac, May Calamawy and Ethan Hawke though. Special effects looked good and actually finished, unlike Dr. Strange 2 and She-Hulk.
I wouldn't count out she hulk yet, it was just a trailer and I'm fairly certain they just wrapped filming not too long ago so the cgi isn't endgame level quality just yet