Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Billy get a gun?
Yes 0 0%
No 38 100.00%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree102Likes

Old 05-12-2022, 10:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

If you knew how he'd take care of business it wouldn't be a surprise. #TeamBilly4Lyfe ... and death.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 11:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

This MF brought up someone being shady but won't name them. And then acts like he DIDNT bring them up. WTF. After reading what AstoriaGirl said about him being emotionally coercive, shit, I feel emotionally abused. Why bring something up if you're gonna be cagey about it, dancing around it, then acting like he's being forced to talk about it. Fuck this guy. I've never liked him. I wish you would've lost him in the divorce after whatever happened on OINY.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Wow, Billy is the perfect straw man of gun ownership. He hit all the hallmarks, literally laughed out loud at the shoot 'em in the leg idea...Beta Billy channeled Biden on that one. Thank you, Keith for checking him on that bullshit. Ass cunts like him talking about gun ownership politics is exactly the same as some dumb cunt bartender with no medical training making epidemiological medical decisions for their district during a pandemic - to other absolutely uninformed and mentally deficient idiots it sounds kinda plausible but to everyone intelligent or informed...not so much.

Chemda - well done drilling down on his absolute shit thinking about getting a gun to defend himself without thinking through it...at all! 100% spot on that a gun only leaves a holster for a single purpose! That is to end a threat NOT fucking Billy's idea to disarm by showing it to the bad guy or whatever horse shiiite he was on about. To go even one step further - you sure as fuck don't carry a firearm and engage in defensive violence or intercede in a third party incident without being willing to kill and to die. This has to be the mindset with a deadly weapon...a gun is now involved in every interaction and step of escalation - walk away unless lives are at risk.

Speaking of third party incidents; is it just me or did Billy literally do everything wrong on the train? Old couple made a comment about a beggar asking for money (there was no racial comment denoted at all in the story) and were physically attacked with stated racial intent (thus a hate crime) and Billy attributes racism to the people being attacked and suffering a hate crime, did I miss something or did he just use his postmodernist worldview to see white people are racist b/c they is white? He's cool with a little bit of a hate crime forearms to the face from a "built" young man on an elderly female because of his made up racist justification. He stops the elderly old man from trying to protect his wife who is being attacked and battered...It's the "body blows" of the assault and battery hate crime is where he then closes distance to...tap the attacker on the shoulder?!?!?!?! then allow the attacker to turn on him...fish around in his pocket presumably for his knife while still standing infront of him...then allow the knife to be pulled and displayed in his face while the attacker spouts more racial hatred towards him. Lets the attacker continue to go after the elderly couple after exiting the train and not call the cops? WTF how is any of this okay? To be clear even if the elderly had said something racist it doesn't justify physical violence...think this has been covered ad nausea recently.

100% agree with Chemda on training and tracking requirements for Carry licensing. Home defense is a bit different however. Something similar to CA concealed carry requirement of training hours, live fire and proficiency and specific weapon serial numbers on the concealed carry permits is the right idea.

Really dislike Billy. Someone called him a Peter Pan earlier, I think that is pretty apt. This man is the the spare parts of masculinity that postmodernism creates...don't be like Billy.
Old 05-12-2022, 06:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Weird Weirdness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
This MF brought up someone being shady but won't name them. And then acts like he DIDNT bring them up. WTF. After reading what AstoriaGirl said about him being emotionally coercive, shit, I feel emotionally abused. Why bring something up if you're gonna be cagey about it, dancing around it, then acting like he's being forced to talk about it. Fuck this guy. I've never liked him. I wish you would've lost him in the divorce after whatever happened on OINY.
Ditto he is a tool. I don't believe half of the things he says. Love to hear Chemda ask questions and make him think everyone is just trying to pin him down on something, anything... The it's why is everyone attacking me. Lame
Old 05-12-2022, 07:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

I've listened now. Billy doesn't need a gun. His life is scary enough without a weapon.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 08:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I've listened now. Billy doesn't need a gun. His life is scary enough without a weapon.
Rod,
Was the incident on the train a hate crime?
Old 05-12-2022, 09:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Seriously Rod, I sent you hate email under a different name but seriously, what are your thoughts like I’m a person? Like seriously; don’t be petty.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

I'm glad I'm not the only one pretty upset at the train story. Was the old couple being dicks? Maybe, maybe not. I mean panhandling for 110 I can see someone guffawing at. But I thought it was quite a leap to racism.
Old 05-12-2022, 10:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one pretty upset at the train story. Was the old couple being dicks? Maybe, maybe not. I mean panhandling for 110 I can see someone guffawing at. But I thought it was quite a leap to racism.

And he was real casual about the old lady getting beat up…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2022, 11:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Seriously Rod, I sent you hate email under a different name but seriously, what are your thoughts like I’m a person? Like seriously; don’t be petty.
Keith, you get me buddy. You just get me.
Keith, Khylee and Apia resurrected like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote