Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Billy get a gun?
Yes 0 0%
No 38 100.00%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree102Likes

Old 05-18-2022, 02:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

They deep dive into everything, and the general public is just too lazy or simple. They get everything on a level that, quite frankly, you could too if you tried. But probably not.

I've had roommates where I didn't like one roommate but that third roommate was so hated that we didn't mind each other too much. That's what happened in this thread.
littlp and rodimusprime like this.

Last edited by Keith; 05-18-2022 at 02:06 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:06 PM   #42 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

You said he used an AR-15. Correction: He used an AR-15 with bullets in it.
Keith and CsisandDesist like this.
Old 05-18-2022, 02:07 PM   #43 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
It's like you're trying to set the record for most posts without anyone "liking" them.
any post he makes it's like...

Keith and rodimusprime like this.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:03 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
"deep dive education" doesn't sound like you said an actual degree in the field though.
Doesn't "deep dive education", mean someone clicked a lot of links?
Keith, shoebootie and rodimusprime like this.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:25 PM   #45 (permalink)

I agree with Karen on Last Week about Billy being clueless about his relationships. He seems to not take in any information. This really contrasts with how much he cares about details when it relates to him. He has a desire to speak/answer "accurately"...but in frustrating way. He refuses or is incapable to understand the intention of others and focuses on the specific ways things are asked or worded. Use the wrong word and he can't answer correctly. You have to do extra work to get the right response and when you call him on it, he has to explain the reason is because of specific words and it takes even longer to get the answer.

If you're dating him and you asked a question with the wrong word and you're not as sharp as Chemda and Keith....you might not think on his answer further and accept it. Then you find out later he didn't mean the answer like you thought and he thinks he didn't lie to you because the way you asked it was incorrect. I can see it coming across as lying, denying he mislead you, and then turning it around on you being in the wrong for how you understood him. It could be interpreted as abusive behavior.

Billy's not coming from a terrible place and overall he isn't a bad person, so people can handle the traits, making them annoying instead of terrible. Dealing with them requires a lot of mental energy sometimes and people don't always have the reserves to deal with it. It might help Billy if he understood his brain is wired in a certain way and other people don't work the same way. Maybe then he could find ways to work on it and help him with his relationships.
Keith likes this.
Old 05-18-2022, 05:30 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
"deep dive education" doesn't sound like you said an actual degree in the field though.
My degree is in a very small field and given what I've said about myself thus far I would loose my anonymity pretty quick if I told you my actual degree. Googling the name of my degree narrows it down to a handful of universities. I don't need you weirdos sending hate messages to my university that host my published works.
Old 05-18-2022, 05:37 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
My degree is in a very small field and given what I've said about myself thus far I would loose my anonymity pretty quick if I told you my actual degree. Googling the name of my degree narrows it down to a handful of universities. I don't need you weirdos sending hate messages to my university that host my published works.
Challenge accepted!!!
Old 05-18-2022, 05:40 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
These liberal arts degrees, who knew they had a degree in douchebag. (The jokes write themselves)
Old 05-18-2022, 06:57 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
These liberal arts degrees, who knew they had a degree in douchebag. (The jokes write themselves)
this is funny. you are fun
Old 05-18-2022, 07:30 PM   #50 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

lol I don't need the hassle
rodimusprime likes this.