Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3538: No One Here Gets Out Alive (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3538-no-one-here-gets-out-alive-22443/)

Keith 05-14-2022 03:16 PM

3538: No One Here Gets Out Alive

Keith was poisoned! But he fought back and lived for you, dear listener. Keith and Chemda are here to discuss it all: Hilary Duff’s perfectly airbrushed perfect body on the cover of Women’s Health’s Body Issue, Keith adventures with 2 am shrimp parmesan, Keith’s Lovense dick sleeve, Roe v. Wade and anti-abortionists who had abortions, and the history of Mary the Virgin Mother of God. Babe’s James Cromwell glued himself to NYC Starbucks counter to protest the extra costs of plant-based milk, and NYC’s MTA orders bus drivers not to open the buses’ rear and center doors to stop fare jumpers and to confront anyone who tries not to pay. Yeah uh … okay. Sounds good.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

littlp 05-14-2022 06:50 PM

I loved this episode so much. Reminded me a little bit of the old times. I hope Keith you are able to get through Silent Trailers without throwing up. That level of sick is fucking miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apia resurrected 05-15-2022 12:36 AM

I never had an abortion but in my younger years I knew if I got pregnant I would have had one. I wanted my own independent life and an education.

This changed at about 25 I said to myself ok, now I can imagine managing it if I was pregnant. But I also always knew that I wanted to have children. That's different for everyone. Luckily I was able to get pregnant at 33 exactly when I really wanted to and not earlier.

And here is something very important:
The fact that I could plan the time I wanted to have kids was possible because I lived in a country that gave me access to birth control and to knowledge about it.

Apia resurrected 05-15-2022 01:39 AM

Watch " younger" Chemda with Hillary. I think its for you. Think drop dead diva. This energy.

Apia resurrected 05-15-2022 03:36 AM

Keith, maybe instead of sending your toy back try to sell it for 300 dollars. Don't clean it too much. There is a good chance one of your haters who in fact love you will buy it.

Hera Again 05-15-2022 08:58 AM

Kudos to Keith for being able to talk about the food that made him sick without throwing up again. I often get shrimp parm from a good Italian place tho and it's amazing.

rodimusprime 05-15-2022 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hera Again (Post 893536)
Kudos to Keith for being able to talk about the food that made him sick without throwing up again. I often get shrimp parm from a good Italian place tho and it's amazing.

I'm making shrimp parm tonight at 2 am to see if it's possible.

Incognito 05-15-2022 03:37 PM

Keith was correct at the start, the airbrushing is out-of-hand; the little details, the freckles, a stretch mark here or there, darker pigmentation of the skin, that all adds to the appeal.

Duff's body is ridiculously great; look up any beach photo of her and it's crazy good, especially after having had 3 kids. She has some cellulite marks (then again, who doesn't?) and it never takes anything away from her, the magazine could have left some of those details in.

I've seen spreads where the editing is so severe, elbows and knees go missing and you're left with this plastic mannequin version of the person.