Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How many people have you had sex with?
0 0 0%
1 3 9.09%
2-10 13 39.39%
11-20 9 27.27%
21-30 4 12.12%
31-40 0 0%
41-50 0 0%
51 and over 4 12.12%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree50Likes

Old 06-08-2022, 11:39 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
A/S/L
58, Sex? I thought it was against party edict to ask sex? My GENDER!!!! is female, Las Vegas.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 02:36 PM   #42 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
58, Sex? I thought it was against party edict to ask sex? My GENDER!!!! is female, Las Vegas.
fart
Old 06-12-2022, 07:44 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
I can't wait for nords' alternate account to get in a fake argument as to how there is no way that nord can't be a woman, based on the phrases they use and other fun stuff.

Last edited by CsisandDesist; 06-12-2022 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-18-2022, 10:29 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
I can't wait for nords' alternate account to get in a fake argument as to how there is no way that nord can't be a woman, based on the phrases they use and other fun stuff.
Dumbelfart
Old 06-18-2022, 10:40 PM   #45 (permalink)

If an "assault weapon" ban would make a difference then why did it not make any difference (positively that is) when we had the Biden written assault weapon ban from Nov 94-04? If it was going to make a difference we should have seen a stair step (down) of violence/murders when inacted then a stair step (up) when it elapsed. It was intentionally allowed to lapse because it was unconstitutional and appeared to make no difference (positively) as the trends staid linear. Please advise.

The relationship between polypharma and domestic interpersonal violence seems to be getting tighter. We seem to acknowledge how the crack epidemic impacted this metric but intentionally won't look at the legal drugging of the population. Think there are social factors that drive this polypharma also. The whole nothing is a mental illness that needs intervention since we have pills to treat things. And the allowance of severe mental illnesses that we used to treat in hospitals now are just people's "preferences", "identity", and "different abilities". The side effects of behavior treatment paled in comparison to hardcore pilypharma we see today. Think the polypharma, suicide, and public murder suicide axis is growing stronger the deeper we go in the data.
Old 06-18-2022, 10:42 PM   #46 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

BIIIG dip from 94 to 2004 on this graph. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ngs-in-the-us/
littlp likes this.
Old 06-18-2022, 11:05 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
BIIIG dip from 94 to 2004 on this graph. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ngs-in-the-us/
You know those are cherry picked without defined terms. Look at the murder violence rate like I said. Is 99, u know the year right in the middle of the ban the year with the highest incidence of "assault weapon" use in these cherry picked instances of school mass casualty events? These are such rare occurrences and being creatively picked as to what qualifies and doesn't it's silly. I can name 12 in 99, they say 5 cuz a few were in parking lots or after a bell or just...cuz the truth is inconvenient. Here is part of one year's murders/violence at schools. See anything missing, a few big ones...add some of these up...doesn't seem to match.

Quote:
August 25, 1999: Monticello, GA
16 year old student committed suicide in pick-up truck in high school parking lot.

September 7, 1999: Plano, TX
16 year old student committed suicide with gun in high school restroom.

September 9, 1999: San Jose, CA
16 year old student committed suicide with gun in 2nd floor restroom of Santa Teresa HS.

September 29, 1999: East Point, GA
44 year old school police officer died after breaking up a high school fight.

October 6, 1999: Parlier, CA
18 year old drove a pickup truck on a sidewalk outside a high school, killing a 17 student who had reportedly been involved in an argument with the driver earlier in the afternoon.

October 25, 1999: Silver Springs, FL
A 16-year-old male Marion County high school student was shot several times and killed by another 16-year-old male student after meeting off-campus for a fistfight. The males allegedly had met to settle an ongoing argument that had been going on for days over notes that were passed to a girl at Lake Weir High School.

October 26, 1999: Philadelphia, PA
16 year student shot to death in front of Philadelphia High School.

October 26, 1999: Lincoln County, West Virginia
Murder-suicide discovered before school opening involving custodian and retired bus driver.

October 26, 1999: Houston, TX
13 year old student stabbed in head with screwdriver during alleged gang-related fight at middle school and later died from injuries.

October 26, 1999: Omaha, NE
17 year old student died after hitting head on floor during fight in high school cafeteria.

November 1, 1999: Dayton, OH
School custodian shot to death outside of school in an apparent domestic dispute.

November 14, 1999: Brooklyn, NY
14 year old Yeshiva Kavunes-Halev hanged himself in the school bathroom. The student was reportedly found hanging from a rope slipped over a pipe. No note was found and there were no signs of foul play, according to police.

November 16, 1999: New York City (Brooklyn), NY
25 year old school security guard died of a heart attack after responding to break up a school fight.

November 17, 1999: Springfield, MA
32 year old classroom aide was kicked in the upper chest while attempting to subdue a disruptive 5th grade student who hit, kicked, and spit on the victim and another staff member according to reports. The aide, who reportedly had asthma, died two hours later after being taken to the hospital.

November 19, 1999: Deming, NM
13 year old female student killed by 13 year old male student who fired gunshot to back of head while both were in the lobby of Deming Middle School.

November 19, 1999: Palmdale, CA
13 year old male student died from injuries related to a fight with a 14 year old classmate.

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 06-18-2022 at 11:15 PM. Reason: list of part of one semester in 99
Old 06-18-2022, 11:09 PM   #48 (permalink)

Just to clarify the violence rate does go down in 94. But it goes down linearly as it had trended from 93 through 94 when the law was passed in Nov. It then moved linearly throughout and stayed linear when the law was repealed and continued as such until lockdowns. There is not clear indication (a change to the trend) that indicates it did anything positive.
Old 06-18-2022, 11:54 PM   #49 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

“Just to clarify …”

I promise you literally never have to clarify over here. You specifically. I promise.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 10:23 AM   #50 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Just to clarify the violence rate does go down in 94. But it goes down linearly as it had trended from 93 through 94 when the law was passed in Nov. It then moved linearly throughout and stayed linear when the law was repealed and continued as such until lockdowns. There is not clear indication (a change to the trend) that indicates it did anything positive.
JUST TELL US THE ANSWER!!! PLEASE!! Use all of your infinite wisdom and “deep dive” google-fu to enlighten us lib-tards. We’re literally begging you to please save us from ourselves. Also I want to hear your thoughts on Moon Knight.