Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever had sex in a car?
Yes 20 80.00%
No 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree43Likes

Old 07-30-2022, 12:38 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoTitty View Post
Which mental disorder compels you to make multiple accounts on a podcast forum to argue and then lie about it even when caught red-handed? Asking for a weird clown.
I don't understand what you are saying. What is the claim? I have same IP as someone?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 03:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
I don't understand what you are saying. What is the claim? I have same IP as someone?
lol
rodimusprime likes this.
Old 03-03-2023, 03:22 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
N95 has less transmission because people don't touch them as much with their hands. It is the touch vector not the aerosol vector that changes. The large particles in the air (very small portion of transmission) that all masks stop but it is the behavior of the wearer that changes the different mask transmission rates based on how often they are dipping their hands in the concentrated mucus, blood, spit rag on their face. Without a mask that stuff falls with gravity and generally falls harmlessly, there is still a touch vector here but far smaller concentration to dip hands into to spread.

Good rule of thumb if you can smell through the mask it won't stop aerosol transmission. More accurate - if you can breath through it without a tank or pressure difference it won't stop aerosol.
I do have to say even though this guy is an asshole he was right about all the COVID stuff. Masks, Ivermectin, Origin, etc.
rodimusprime and MongoMike like this.
Old 03-03-2023, 03:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

4 posts. Joined last month. ��
Keith and XenoTitty like this.
Old 03-03-2023, 03:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The same time MongoMike was given a timeout too.

When God closes a door…
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 12:53 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foboyib946 View Post
I do have to say even though this guy is an asshole he was right about all the COVID stuff. Masks, Ivermectin, Origin, etc.
Tip of the fedora to you too good sir
Old 03-07-2023, 12:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
4 posts. Joined last month. ��
You sound like a conspiracy theorist.
Old 03-09-2023, 12:30 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foboyib946 View Post
Here is my initial list of the things that are absolute FACT...because fucking Fauci IS THE SCIENCE!!!!! I know it is partial and just the super obvious stuff so far, more will be added in time.

1. SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a far higher fatality rate than the flu by several orders of magnitude.

2. Everyone is at significant risk to die from this virus.

3. No one has any immunological protection, because this virus is completely new.

4. Asymptomatic people are major drivers of the spread.

5. Locking down—closing schools and businesses, confining people to their homes, stopping non-COVID medical care, and eliminating travel—will stop or eliminate the virus.

6. Masks will protect everyone and stop the spread.

7. The virus is known to be naturally occurring, and claiming it originated in a lab is a conspiracy theory. COVID was started by a wet market sculpin kissing a pangolin and jumping to humans inexplicably through a tuna sandwich and not that illegally funded research lab by order of Fauci to do gain of function research.

8. Teachers are at especially high risk.

9. COVID vaccines stop the spread of the infection.

10. Immune protection only comes from a vaccine.

11. Ivermectin is a horse dewormer that doesn't do anything else and anyone who takes it will turn into a horse.

12. Hospitals were not incentivized to categorize patients as Covid -19 nor were they incentivized to administer intubation or remdesivir.

13. Remdesivir is extremely safe and effective at high doses. It does not cause organ failure especially when used in a protocol that calls for extreme sedation with forced BiPap.

14. Hospital treatments were not iatrogenic just like overdosing Asprin in Spanish flu...fuck you for knowing words!

Wait a second...whoopsie! Nevermind everyone let's just move on and ignore this stuff...it's time to move on. Let's just declare a pandemic amnesty...what is this some kinda Nuremberg Trial?