Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3558: The REAL Bad Boys of Comedy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3558-real-bad-boys-comedy-22480/)

Keith 07-11-2022 03:43 PM

3558: The REAL Bad Boys of Comedy

Keith and Chemda are back from the July 4th break to discuss what Independence Day means in 2022 as well as how Keith nailed Kyle(’s birthday). Are you good with your partner vacationing alone? They also talk about King Joey Chestnut and the real bad boys of comedy.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Hera Again 07-11-2022 05:35 PM

Chemda, I'm 66. I'll be your mom! But first let's clean up your language young lady.

Jay86 07-11-2022 10:54 PM

On the one hand I think "ugh, let's not waste any more breath on this fuck Dixon" but on the other I did gleefully listen to just continued mountains of evidence of what an irredeemable cunt he is. I guess I do have a childish enjoyment of gossip, especially where it's about people like...that.

As for camping....my parents ruined that for me. We used to camp a lot when I was young and I hated it (all the rain and mud and shitty food and discomfort) so I grew up vowing no never camp again as an adult.

Apia resurrected 07-12-2022 04:24 AM

We both travel for work from time to time ( Mr Apia and i) and it's always OK. I never think anything bad. There is lots of trust after 16 years with no shady shit.

Sparrow 07-12-2022 12:09 PM

i grew up surrounded by forest. i’ve camped enough for three lifetimes. i hate tents, i hate being cold, and i hate being bored in the middle of nowhere. to “rough it” these days, i require a cabin full of amenities. i prefer hotels; room service, unlimited pillows, pools.

Apia resurrected 07-12-2022 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 894135)
We both travel for work from time to time ( Mr Apia and i) and it's always OK. I never think anything bad. There is lots of trust after 16 years with no shady shit.

Last night I was in a hotel because of work and now I'm back at home and I love it. I'm always very happy to come back home to be with the main three people in my life in
my favorite place in the world.

Hera Again 07-12-2022 02:35 PM

I camped for about 4 months straight with my boyfriend on a x-country trip, ending up on a beach in Alaska. It was the 80s and we didn't have any fancy equipment or tech. I've gotten it our of my system now.

Apia resurrected 07-12-2022 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 894145)
Last night I was in a hotel because of work and now I'm back at home and I love it. I'm always very happy to come back home to be with the main three people in my life in
my favorite place in the world.

This sounds disgustingly sweet, vomit allert.

bag of lazers 07-13-2022 08:48 AM

I despise camping. If you're into it then have a great time, I just can't even imagine the appeal.

rodimusprime 07-15-2022 06:15 PM

Pat Dixon went full Will Smith!