Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3562: How to Hire a Hitman w/ Kyle Ocasio (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3562-how-hire-hitman-w-kyle-ocasio-22488/)

Keith 07-20-2022 04:26 PM

3562: How to Hire a Hitman w/ Kyle Ocasio

Kyle Ocasio joins Keith and Chemda as they discuss babies in bars, how to properly hire a hitman, and Kyle’s psychic experience. Keith promises to get a psychic reading as well.

Guest:
Kyle Ocasio
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...IO-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 07-21-2022 01:40 AM

Oh the sweet love.

Keith 07-21-2022 02:11 AM

RIGHT?!

Apia resurrected 07-21-2022 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 894204)
RIGHT?!

But honestly, I feel the love.

Keith 07-21-2022 03:05 AM

I was being honest too. Mwa mwa mwa.

Jenni 07-21-2022 05:33 AM

Had to pause and chip in on the kids in bars chat..

We’ve got brewery’s here (in the UK) that are very kid friendly. It’s basically just a nice place to have lunch. There’s decent food, we can have one or two drinks and it’s an environment where you know you’re not pissing off other diners because you know they expect it. There’s people with dogs, prams and toddlers.

There is absolutely no hanging around getting wasted. Literally never seen it. A baby/ toddler has such a small window of tolerance in a public space. After an hour / hour and a half or so they need a nap or just a change of scenery because they’re bored.

JJMArtwork 07-21-2022 07:20 AM

Kid Friendly Bar And Brewery

Due to the pandemic I no longer work there, but is used to be the Social Media Director at a local Indiana brewery named Books & Brews. One of the most important parts of our franchise model was to keep the spaces family friendly. We had simple food, open spaces, durable furniture, youth aged events, and the best part was 1000s of used books for all ages. The books were for sale, but we also had the policy of “leave a book and take a book”, and many people used us primarily as a community library. The focus on family is probably why we were doing so well for so long.

Keith 07-21-2022 10:08 AM

Dear Keith, I work at a bar and by bar I mean indoor playground but there’s a free half a beer for parents on the side. Everyone wins.

;)

Christ Why 07-21-2022 11:03 AM

Growing up I often went to sports bars with my parents. I don't know if the bar you guys are discussing was like a dive bar or something shady, but it never seemed to be an issue when I was a kid. They served food and everything, it was basically just like going to a restaurant to me. My parents were drinking but never drank too much to take care of us and be good parents. And actually now that I think about it they probably took me to a few dive bars at some point, I don't know if they did it when I was an infant but definitely when I was a kid. I don't see a problem with it if there's a time specifically set aside for families.

Newsy 07-21-2022 11:27 AM

No more favors for Keith! I am shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 07-21-2022 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christ Why (Post 894215)
I don't see a problem with it if there's a time specifically set aside for families.

But there's not.

Christ Why 07-21-2022 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 894221)
But there's not.

Oh, then I misunderstood. I thought you were saying they had set up a kid-friendly event. Either way, if the bar doesn't have a problem allowing kids I really don't see a problem.

g001dfinger 07-21-2022 08:30 PM

I almost vomited after seeing the unadulterated destruction and pure selfishness of the discarded trash BACK into the community candy bowl. With no regard for any other human being that might care to enjoy said community candy bowl.

This picture should have been marked as explicit. It’s grotesque and insulting and disgusting.

nordcharonmir 07-25-2022 04:04 PM

Kyle,
Massage (even what is marketed as deep tissue) to "break up" adhesions is not a thing. This is talking to the dead level silliness. If you like getting rubbed on cuz makes you feel nice that is one thing but has 0% efficacy for the claim. Trust the science.

Keith,
To the point in this episode about the under trained officers. Do you guys get why defunding their training budgets and affirmative hiring rather than merit based hiring has been argued against so much?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordcharonmir (Post 893755)
Shouldn't we have the training go to good guys. Maybe a how to close and lock a door training. Or a basic CQB training for officers, etc?

In this episode I believe there was also a discussion about school shootings and political violence etc. that you guys almost accidentally stumbled into the actual issue of mentally unstable people committing violence but were quick to bring it back to guns again and not the actual perpetrator of violent acts....that was a close call.

May I briefly point out examples of the validity of my points I have made prior to being muzzeled by your censorship:

1. Make guns illegal = law abiding citizens disarmed when they abide by the law. Law breakers will just break laws.
California Law Enforcement Seeing Sharp Increase in Weapons Without Serial Numbers https://abc7.com/ghost-guns-firearms...fety/12066048/
ABC loves to say things are "ghost guns" without clearly understanding what that means but point stands, this is direct response to recent additional gun grabbing laws there. Also see Park shooting in downtown LA, strictest gun laws in the USA...weird right how softest targets and areas with least guns is where the shootings happen, almost seems the opposite of your views?

2. Violence (specifically interpersonal gun violence is always what is meant when any pushback applied) is only an American issue thus it must be deduced to be a second amendment issue is absolutely wrong. Please see Abe's assassination with a homemade firearm, it has been illegal to own a gun in Japan since WWII. This one is actually even more salient due to it's illustration of a prior point I made about violence will still occur even if the fantasy world where guns are all gone but the technology still exists in the world. Also, see this mornings British Columbia shooting in Canada. Guns don't exist in Canada according to the haircut who dictates there.

Keith 07-25-2022 06:31 PM

A lot to take in, thanks. Please give me a lot of time to process it.

nordcharonmir 07-29-2022 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 894239)
A lot to take in, thanks. Please give me a lot of time to process it.

you won't. you'll just ignore b/c you know everything already. Like how effective the landlords mask was to keep Chemda safe from the coronaviruses. Well done. If only there was someway you could have known, right?