Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3565: It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere w/ Ben Rosenfeld (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3565-s-5-o-clock-somewhere-w-ben-rosenfeld-22494/)

Keith 07-27-2022 03:44 PM

3565: It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere w/ Ben Rosenfeld

New guest Ben Rosenfeld joins the party, and the trio discusses the latest with Chemda’s COVID attack, Keith’s air fryer(!!!), and child rearing. Ben describes his prosopagnosia, and the gang talks about the practicality of noting sex sessions in your family calendar.

Guest:
Ben Rosenfeld
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...ld-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

FreydNot 07-27-2022 04:41 PM

Air Fryers are the best! It's like a microwave but better. Most leftovers reheat great in them. Pretty much anything in the frozen foods section of Traders Joe's works out.

Reheating pizza is life changing. Maybe not as much to a NYC resident who can get a new fresh slice anywhere, but a great option if you have a slice laying around.

Chicken nuggets are a solid option. Both frozen from the store and just hours old from a fast foot place.

French fries of course are great. We've tried frozen onion rings and they have been okay, but not as good as from a restaurant.

Egg rolls, lumpia, taquitos, other stuff that would normally be deep fried are all good choices to try out.

Keith, just to cover the bases... if you have any of the following items in your house but you aren't using them, give them a try...
Microwave oven
Dishwasher
Wireless headphones
TV
Soap
Socks
Shoes
Lamp

littlp 07-27-2022 05:55 PM

Holy shit that first book cover absolutely looks like you are about to wail on that baby. Like give it a hard reset kind of beating. I downloaded on Kindle Unlimited lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myss Terree 07-27-2022 06:34 PM

Air fryers seem to be a rebranding of a toaster oven with a convection feature. Help me understand. That said, I LOVE my toaster over with convection and rarely need to use my real oven!

Apia resurrected 07-28-2022 03:40 AM

Chemda, I wish you a fast recovery.

Keith 07-28-2022 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myss Terree (Post 894263)
Air fryers seem to be a rebranding of a toaster oven with a convection feature. Help me understand. That said, I LOVE my toaster over with convection and rarely need to use my real oven!

I’ve had toaster ovens. God damn this is better.

rodimusprime 07-28-2022 05:20 AM

Love that Keith is part of air fryer gang now! And we definitely said it was easy. But as with all things Keith loves I knew somehow his friends were going to get insulted. I love you Keith. Now I gotta go back and isolate clips of us talking about the air fryer and explicitly saying it was easy to use and telling Keith how happy he was he got an air fryer and how easy it would be to use.

THANKS FOR GIVING ME MORE WORK KEITH!

shoebootie 07-28-2022 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 894270)
Love that Keith is part of air fryer gang now! And we definitely said it was easy. But as with all things Keith loves I knew somehow his friends were going to get insulted. I love you Keith. Now I gotta go back and isolate clips of us talking about the air fryer and explicitly saying it was easy to use and telling Keith how happy he was he got an air fryer and how easy it would be to use.

THANKS FOR GIVING ME MORE WORK KEITH!

AIRFRYER GANG GANG

rodimusprime 07-28-2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 894271)
AIRFRYER GANG GANG

But be careful you have to plug it in and turn it on for it to work. For any other Keith’s out there.

starscream 07-28-2022 06:06 PM

I don't have one, but I love it, if I can make my own answer to the poll. I was watching a dog in Austin the last month in a house that has an air fryer and it's apparently 100 degrees here every day of the year and this thing will save humanity. It doesn't heat up your house, it saves so much power, and it's wonderful and now I'm on to a different house that doesn't have one and I might have to kill myself.

shoebootie 07-28-2022 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 894274)
But be careful you have to plug it in and turn it on for it to work. For any other Keith’s out there.

Pretty telling he thinks 6” clearance is huge.

Keith 07-28-2022 08:23 PM

Well now you’re just mocking my counter space

Yeah pretty telling. Cause I fucking told you!

rodimusprime 07-28-2022 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 894277)
Pretty telling he thinks 6” clearance is huge.

I was in NYC for 3 months and trust me 6" is huge there. That's like an extra G in rent.

Newsy 07-29-2022 08:00 AM

Those titles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bag of lazers 07-29-2022 03:12 PM

All they had to do was switch arms so that they're turned away from the kid. That way they're not about to play Whack-A-Baby. Fucking hilarious, man.

theycallmepyro 08-14-2022 02:17 PM

"How do you even measure six inches? It's like a mile..." :confused:

shoebootie 08-14-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theycallmepyro (Post 894429)
"How do you even measure six inches? It's like a mile..." :confused:

Kyle seems content enough 😏

Keith 08-14-2022 06:54 PM

Thank you

Scorpion 09-21-2022 06:40 PM

Air fried

I bought my house a couple years ago and replaced all the appliances. The range I purchased has a built in air fryer so I don't have a separate thing. Works fantastic! Making sure my oven had this option built in was the best decision. I highly recommend if you have the opportunity.