Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3566: Full Frontal w/ Kevin Allison (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3566-full-frontal-w-kevin-allison-22496/)

Keith 07-29-2022 04:14 PM

3566: Full Frontal w/ Kevin Allison

The REAL open book Kevin Allison joins Keith and Chemda as they discuss male yeast infections, bed wetting, COVID, and the wonder of penises.

Guest:
Kevin Allison
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ON-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 07-30-2022 01:04 AM

Finally an upside to be raised in Eastern Europe.
I'm vaccinated against smallpox and it's 85% effective against the money pox.
I even have the spot to prove it! Thanks cold war! I think I got it because the eastern countries were afraid of a small pox attack from America or something.

Apia resurrected 07-30-2022 01:27 AM

Hot soup in the sun can bring your circulation up and this way the body systems will work faster. It can help.
But the toxins: that's the job of the liver.
Not only alcohol is broken down there.

Toxins are not leaving our body by skin, imagine how dangerous sex would be.

Newsy 07-30-2022 07:58 AM

I wet the bed till I was 13 too. [emoji51] Traumatic shit. Dad and brother called me "Piss Pot" most of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nordcharonmir 07-30-2022 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 894294)
Hot soup in the sun can bring your circulation up and this way the body systems will work faster. It can help.
But the toxins: that's the job of the liver.
Not only alcohol is broken down there.

Toxins are not leaving our body by skin, imagine how dangerous sex would be.

This true but the guests idea of walking in the heat is far more effective. Get both heat dilation as well as increased heart rate. Just be careful to dose appropriately not to induce too much stress that makes illness worse. Also moving is how the lymphatic system works. Being outside in sun and radiation will help with immune system via a few cascades including Vit D production. Walk in sun especially first thing in morning is your best medicine. After that Paxlovid (generic is Ivermectin) is next best bet.

XenoTitty 07-30-2022 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordcharonmir (Post 894299)
This true but the guests idea of walking in the heat is far more effective. Get both heat dilation as well as increased heart rate. Just be careful to dose appropriately not to induce too much stress that makes illness worse. Also moving is how the lymphatic system works. Being outside in sun and radiation will help with immune system via a few cascades including Vit D production. Walk in sun especially first thing in morning is your best medicine. After that Paxlovid (generic is Ivermectin) is next best bet.

I would sooner take medical advice from whatever is growing on Kevin’s penis.

shoebootie 08-02-2022 08:10 AM

I made up a song driving home yesterday, listening to Chemda's soup time. "blister in the sun" but its "hot soup in the sun" and it really works tbh.

CsisandDesist 08-03-2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 894293)
Finally an upside to be raised in Eastern Europe.
I'm vaccinated against smallpox and it's 85% effective against the money pox.
I even have the spot to prove it! Thanks cold war! I think I got it because the eastern countries were afraid of a small pox attack from America or something.

In Canada there was Smallpox immunization up until 1972, I believe I got mine in school, at a fairly young age. We thought nothing of it back then.

rodimusprime 08-03-2022 08:25 PM

Kevin is an open book. Like he's so open he's just loose leaf paper.

Apia resurrected 08-04-2022 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CsisandDesist (Post 894325)
In Canada there was Smallpox immunization up until 1972, I believe I got mine in school, at a fairly young age. We thought nothing of it back then.

In Poland it was even longer.