Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3567: The V Word (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3567-v-word-22498/)

Keith 08-01-2022 04:26 PM

3567: The V Word

Keith and Chemda are interacting with you live, so be subscribed to KATG.com/YouTube! After a Chemda Health Check and a discussion about winning the lottery, KATG covers how tricky people try to have you, the listener, make up stories in their favor. Examples include Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Glenn Thompson voting against the same-sex marriage bill before attending his gay son’s wedding and Will Smith’s simple video apology to Chris Rock. The duo also talks about Rage Against the Machine’s Tom Morello being accidentally tackled by his own security guard, R. Kelly’s former manager being convicted of calling in an active-shooter threat to stop the showing of Surviving R. Kelly, and Philippines Congressional Rep. Arnolfo Teves Jr. wanting to declare ‘ghosting’ emotional abuse. Hit that bell, baby!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

FreydNot 08-01-2022 04:48 PM

Personally, I want to see everything. Warts and all.

But historically I'm in the minority. Back in the day I was also in favor of getting the episodes in chunks as soon as they were recorded instead of spread out over a regular schedule. Pretty much everyone else couldn't wrap their minds around the concept though.

I'd love if there was a different VIP RSS feed that gave access to the raw, unedited recordings as soon as they are finished. But I understand that is adding work and I'm perfectly satisfied the way things are now.

Now where do I get my "Future Malley Millionaire" forum flair?

Apia resurrected 08-02-2022 01:39 AM

I said I prefere the show later but only because of the time difference.

DeathInGrasp 08-02-2022 06:11 AM

The Gray Man was not a good movie. I completely agree. It was like it was written by a series of algorithms and soulless machines and every time there was a cliché option it was designed to pick that route in the algorithm. It also bothered me that Carmichael only washes his hands for like two seconds after using the stall bathroom. Heinous.

littlp 08-02-2022 08:00 AM

I can’t stand the fake deep fake ness of this apology. It’s not an apology-he’s trying to get his image back and he can’t his true colors showed when he slapped Chris. He thought that since he used to be one of America’s sweetheart that he would be able to get away with it. He talks too much for someone who is supposedly sorry. He’s not sorry. He just wants this to be over with so he can be one of Americas sweethearts again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoebootie 08-02-2022 08:12 AM

I'm not going to mess up the science of the poll with my "meh" answer... because as much as I WANT to watch/listen live, I never have the chance to.

If I just had time on my hands and could tune in, of course I'd love to see the live part, warts and all.

Apia resurrected 08-02-2022 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 894319)
I'm not going to mess up the science of the poll with my "meh" answer... because as much as I WANT to watch/listen live, I never have the chance to.

If I just had time on my hands and could tune in, of course I'd love to see the live part, warts and all.

Same here

Keith 08-02-2022 12:37 PM

You both can pick the first choice then. Thank you for appreciating science.

Rabbit 08-03-2022 09:51 AM

“The apples guy” was Matt Damon saying “how do you like them apples?” ????? No one can beat Keith at this, he’s the GOAT

CsisandDesist 08-03-2022 01:35 PM

The Gray Man was written for Ryan Gosling. Hey we want to portray a wooden, no emotion person, who should we get....

shoebootie 08-03-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 894322)
You both can pick the first choice then. Thank you for appreciating science.

I’d never fuck with the test tubes and beakers irresponsibly.

rodimusprime 08-03-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathInGrasp (Post 894316)
The Gray Man was not a good movie. I completely agree. It was like it was written by a series of algorithms and soulless machines and every time there was a cliché option it was designed to pick that route in the algorithm. It also bothered me that Carmichael only washes his hands for like two seconds after using the stall bathroom. Heinous.

The disrespect for the Impossible White Man™ genre is heavy today.

Keith 08-03-2022 07:11 PM

I think it’s cause we’re mostly white.

rodimusprime 08-03-2022 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 894329)
I think it’s cause we’re mostly white.

Hadn't considered that. That checks out.

BrianAlt 08-04-2022 07:30 PM

Hey! I’m here. Because… well, you know. Just in case.

Svage 08-06-2022 11:00 AM

I already have somewhat of an idea on what to do if I were to win the lottery.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...mment/chba4bf/

I came across this years ago and I look back on it every once in a while when the lottery is up to a crazy absurd number.

Of course my favorite podcast would get an infusion of cash to help boost their everything cause after 12 years of listening it's the least I can do 😊

DeathInGrasp 08-06-2022 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 894358)
I already have somewhat of an idea on what to do if I were to win the lottery.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...mment/chba4bf/

I came across this years ago and I look back on it every once in a while when the lottery is up to a crazy absurd number.

Of course my favorite podcast would get an infusion of cash to help boost their everything cause after 12 years of listening it's the least I can do 😊

With my luck I’d sooner have a plane fall out the sky and strike me than win the lotto but this is very useful information!

Incognito 08-06-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 894317)
I can’t stand the fake deep fake ness of this apology. It’s not an apology-he’s trying to get his image back and he can’t his true colors showed when he slapped Chris. He thought that since he used to be one of America’s sweetheart that he would be able to get away with it. He talks too much for someone who is supposedly sorry. He’s not sorry. He just wants this to be over with so he can be one of Americas sweethearts again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree. This apology is bullshit and went on way too long. His ego is tarnished and he is trying to salvage it. Buh-bye.