Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3568: Hat Trick w/ Fahim Anwar (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3568-hat-trick-w-fahim-anwar-22500/)

Keith 08-03-2022 03:57 PM

3568: Hat Trick w/ Fahim Anwar

Surprise, surprise, surprise! Kansas, a dark red voting state and the first to vote if their state should protect abortion, voted that their state constitution should indeed protect the right to abortion! With the help of new guest and comedian Fahim Anwar, KATG tackles more political news by covering Cracker Barrel aficionados being upset at Cracker Barrel going woke by providing vegan options, Donald Trump’s political tricks, a Capitol insurrectionist being sentenced to 7 years in prison, and America killing Al Qaeda’s leader. After getting to know all about Fahim, the trio dissects the engagement of comic Dane Cook, 50, and singer/fitness instructor Kelsi Taylor, 23. Wait, what?!

Guest:
Fahim Anwar
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ar-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

bw81 08-03-2022 08:22 PM

Fahim was a great guest! He slotted in with you guys so well that I had to double check if he had been on before. :D

Jay86 08-04-2022 02:47 AM

Yeah, get Fahim back any time, great guest!

Dane Cook and his child bride are not breaking any laws. They are both consenting adults (to a legal extent), and they are free to marry if they please.
Just as i am totally free to be grossed out and disgusted by this teen-grooming pervert.
I'd stop listening to his stuff, like I've stopped watching Woody Allen movies, but i never listened to his stuff anyway. Still...super gross.

Keith 08-04-2022 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay86 (Post 894336)
Dane Cook and his child bride are not breaking any laws. They are both consenting adults (to a legal extent)

Except you know they fucked in California when she was 17, but sure.

CsisandDesist 08-04-2022 02:14 PM

Great guest, will really look into his standup.

Hat Trick, I always thought this was started in Canada as people would throw their hats on the ice when one person scored their third goal.

Turns out it is related to Cricket.

gpanutsac 08-04-2022 04:59 PM

First time...long time...

Fahim was excellent. Very funny, love to see him back again soon. Will check out his stuff.

The age gap in the Dane Cook relationship is too much. In my opinion it is gross. I recently read a few really interesting studies around marital dysfunction and demographics. There seems to be a threshold in age difference and then there is substantial dysfunction with larger age gaps. It is especially pronounced when there is a male older and female younger in the relationship. Many other interesting findings where, from a historical perspective, "gross couplings" have similar correlations to dysfunctions. Homosexual males and interracial couplings' dysfunction rates were astounding, I think these are coming down over time but not fast enough. There must be something there of how humans respond with disgust to potentially more abusive/harmful coupling.

shoebootie 08-05-2022 07:58 AM

While I can appreciate having friends of all ages, I cannot fathom sharing my life and intimacy with someone that I'm old enough to be their parent. We can't relate. I'm not about to explain ALF to them.

Keith 08-05-2022 08:11 AM

50 year olds love just talking to 23 year olds, so I see your point on friends of all ages

bag of lazers 08-05-2022 09:20 AM

I live in a college town so I'm surrounded by people in their early 20s and I can't imagine dating, much less marrying one.

Dane cook has 10 years on me.

Even if he hadn't groomed her from when she was a teenager this would be a yikes ass situation.

shoebootie 08-05-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bag of lazers (Post 894348)
I live in a college town so I'm surrounded by people in their early 20s and I can't imagine dating, much less marrying one.

Dane cook has 10 years on me.

Even if he hadn't groomed her from when she was a teenager this would be a yikes ass situation.

I'm 40, and I'm in college, and I've made a few friends! I didn't expect to. But I've made some fellow adult-friends, and even some younger-adult friends. It is nice to relate with them and chat, but I couldn't see wanting to date then marry someone with that big of an age difference.

I think it's odd that he had some kind of game night at his home... met her at his home.... like what is this? Who's he inviting? Was she a friend's kid or something? This isn't the organic meet-cute he thinks it is.