Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3570: It Doesn’t Matter (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3570-doesn-t-matter-22503/)

Keith 08-08-2022 04:03 PM

3570: It Doesn’t Matter

Keith and Chemda share the top stories with you, which includes Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian’s break-up after 9 months, John Lequizamo calling out James Franco, Alex Jones being forced to pay an additional $45.2 million to the first family in his Sandy Hook-related trials, and Alec Baldwin’s thoughts and prayers to Anne Heche following her two 100 mph drunk driving crashes.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

vezione 08-08-2022 04:41 PM

Ahh! This was an opinion roller coaster for me. During the Sandy Hook discussion I'm like "What? Why are you saying this? and then during the Anne Heche conservation I'm thinking, "Yes! Thank you for saying that!" I'm sure it's just a reflection of my own blah blah right now but I did smoke a cigarette (figuratively) after all the ups and downs.

PS - the Anne Heche thing is just really about who the better lesbian between her and Ellen is, right?

CarolinaLiz 08-08-2022 07:58 PM

As a single mom who has a good relationship with her ex, I think always doing all the extracurriculars with the ex is a lot. Not saying that you're wrong, just offering another perspective. My ex and I do the really important things together (preschool graduation...lol), but not the day-to-day swim classes/karate classes. If we did, I'd have very little free time. I need time to run errands and do chores, time with myself and time with my friends. If I had a boyfriend, I'd need time with him, too. Your ex can handle stuff on his nights. It may also be confusing for your kid if they see you together so often if they're holding out hope that you might get back together.

You need time for yourself and, if it's worth it, your new boyfriend, too.

Apia resurrected 08-09-2022 06:34 AM

The new boyfriend is too short in the picture for any demands.

starscream 08-09-2022 03:26 PM

Fidel Castro's father was from Spain and his mother from the Canary Islands (also Spain), so while born in Cuba, he was white. What I'm saying is, we are free to only be angry about James Franco being in this movie because that means he's another working rapist.

Apia resurrected 08-10-2022 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starscream (Post 894373)
Fidel Castro's father was from Spain and his mother from the Canary Islands (also Spain), so while born in Cuba, he was white. What I'm saying is, we are free to only be angry about James Franco being in this movie because that means he's another working rapist.

I’m also mad about the creep part.

Good that I’m not an actor.
I don’t look my ethnicity, not the one in my passport and not the genetic one.

Just two weeks ago some told me I was way too dark to be German or Polish and what am I really, where am I really from. He would accept Greek or Spanish.
( it was in a work context)

So I would get to play only very few roles.

bag of lazers 08-10-2022 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 894375)

Sounds like you would play very few...... Poles :cool:

Apia resurrected 08-10-2022 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bag of lazers (Post 894377)
Sounds like you would play very few...... Poles :cool:

That’s for sure.
Not once in my life did someone think I was from Poland.

gpanutsac 08-10-2022 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 894375)
I’m also mad about the creep part.

Good that I’m not an actor.
I don’t look my ethnicity, not the one in my passport and not the genetic one.

Just two weeks ago some told me I was way too dark to be German or Polish and what am I really, where am I really from. He would accept Greek or Spanish.
( it was in a work context)

Sounds like they are confusing nationality with race.

gpanutsac 08-10-2022 01:27 PM

Quote:

...we used Fidel Castro’s ancient Galician heraldry as our focal compass, and then combed through the entire ranks of actors ...to find someone who has a similar facial structure. In executing a close search into our hopefuls through the eye of Spanish and Portuguese genealogy which the Galicians held, we found that James, by far, had the closest facial likeness of our Industry’s leading actors

So they found the needle in the haystack of a Galician Jew to match Castro's racial background that acts and people know his name and the reaction was "but he's not mexican enough." Weird