Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Keith misrepresenting the innocence of the minced garlic thumb?
Thumbs up; he is misrepresenting what seems like an otherwise sweet (and pungent) tradition 1 4.55%
Thumbs down; as in: what the actual fuck?! 21 95.45%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree39Likes

Old 10-06-2022, 11:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
In your estimation how are blood clots/plaques naturally cleared? How does that relate to daily single dose nicotine use and estrogen levels?
I’ll admit I’m out of my depths there, I’ve worked in palliative medicine my entire career!
MongoMike likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 11:46 AM   #12 (permalink)

Chemda,
Good for you deciding to pull the tobacco use. This is a good decision. I believe your reservations about SSRI's are completely spot on. For your mood related to your cycle, I'd first ask if this is something you can manage psychologically before treating? There are some lifestyle choices you can make that may help. Sun exposure, adequate protein and fat intake, resistance training etc. I'd be happy to go further into this if you'd like as I feel this is the best first step.

However, if you choose to treat I'd start with an endocrine panel to see some levels. Most likely dosing some estrogen would help smooth you out a bit, speaking with a good endocrinologist will help for creating a dosing cycle, and you can then choose to stay at a goal estradiol panel level (same point of the cycle) going forward or a slower (than natural) taper into menopause to help manage your mood.

If you wanted to get crazy and could find a doctor who would do it in NY you could also look into dosing testosterone cip. I mean LOW does like 5-25 mg a week. This would address mood a few different ways including resolving the estradiol levels and could be a lot of fun for Xerxes ;-)

You briefly mentioned needing your ACL fixed also. I believe that injury can be accommodated with symptom management or if you chose to get surgery the lifestyle changes would help address both.

Last edited by MongoMike; 10-06-2022 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-06-2022, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Y’all I think Sketchnord binge watched all of House MD
Old 10-10-2022, 01:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

I'm a sex worker and when I go to the doc for ANYTHING they treat my like total shit. I'm honest with what I do which is apparently a bad idea these days. It used to be like I was a celebrity and kinda adored by the nurses and shit but not anymore. When I'm with my gyno she puts on extra gloves, is dismissive in her bedside manner with snid fucking comments, it's just so humiliating.

Getting fucked for money is what people think should be the embarrassing part of my life but it's not, going to the fucking doctor is way worse!

As for what The Girl is going through, I had a bit of that about a year and a bit back. I'm a little younger than The Girl I think but not much and what these fucks told me was the same as you...take depression medicine. horrible advice. I did it but felt like absolute shit, wanted to kill myself. What I'm doing now is a bit odd but my boyfriend is a female sexed transitioned person. That is a non-penised person who lives his life as a man and WHAT A FUCKING MAN ;-). So anyway, he has a daily cream thing for his hormones and we have taken to fucking right after he puts the cream on...like 30 minutes after. Obviously not everyday but more days than not and well I've seen a big change in my mood. My guess is that it is a minor transfer thing. I feel great when since we started doing this and I'm hornier than usual and my pussy is always wet. This is a big benefit in life and in my line of work.

Just thought I'd share.
The Girl and MongoMike like this.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlyfire View Post
I'm a sex worker and when I go to the doc for ANYTHING they treat my like total shit. I'm honest with what I do which is apparently a bad idea these days. It used to be like I was a celebrity and kinda adored by the nurses and shit but not anymore. When I'm with my gyno she puts on extra gloves, is dismissive in her bedside manner with snid fucking comments, it's just so humiliating.

Getting fucked for money is what people think should be the embarrassing part of my life but it's not, going to the fucking doctor is way worse!

As for what The Girl is going through, I had a bit of that about a year and a bit back. I'm a little younger than The Girl I think but not much and what these fucks told me was the same as you...take depression medicine. horrible advice. I did it but felt like absolute shit, wanted to kill myself. What I'm doing now is a bit odd but my boyfriend is a female sexed transitioned person. That is a non-penised person who lives his life as a man and WHAT A FUCKING MAN ;-). So anyway, he has a daily cream thing for his hormones and we have taken to fucking right after he puts the cream on...like 30 minutes after. Obviously not everyday but more days than not and well I've seen a big change in my mood. My guess is that it is a minor transfer thing. I feel great when since we started doing this and I'm hornier than usual and my pussy is always wet. This is a big benefit in life and in my line of work.

Just thought I'd share.
I’m so sorry, that’s horrible! Also double gloving is a no-no the way doubling on condoms is, it’s not safer and if anything can make the gloves break easier! I hope you find a new provider.
MongoMike likes this.
Old 10-10-2022, 08:26 PM   #16 (permalink)

Just when we thought it couldn’t possibly get weirder…
Keith likes this.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:12 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlyfire View Post
Just to clarify, we are talking about a female who is taking hormone therapy to become more masculine, correct? I believe that is what is being described her. If this is the case that cream may be a few different things and some of those things could cause some Androgenic effects that you aren't looking for. Can you share the product name or active ingredients, just out of curiosity? Glad you are feeling better but long term may have some weird side effects and other options may be better for you.
Old 10-12-2022, 03:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

SketchNord heard about Keith catfishing his own dad as his ex-wife and was like hold my beer, I can catfish myself as three different characters and no one will even catch on!
Old 10-14-2022, 09:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoTitty View Post
SketchNord heard about Keith catfishing his own dad as his ex-wife and was like hold my beer, I can catfish myself as three different characters and no one will even catch on!
Its working out just perfectly.
XenoTitty likes this.
Old 10-14-2022, 10:11 AM   #20 (permalink)

The KATG forums are fucking wild. I haven’t come here often enough to notice or keep up with the forum lore apparently!
Apia resurrected likes this.