Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Keith misrepresenting the innocence of the minced garlic thumb?
Thumbs up; he is misrepresenting what seems like an otherwise sweet (and pungent) tradition 1 4.55%
Thumbs down; as in: what the actual fuck?! 21 95.45%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree39Likes

Old 10-14-2022, 10:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathInGrasp View Post
The KATG forums are fucking wild. I haven’t come here often enough to notice or keep up with the forum lore apparently!
And I totally believe you!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:20 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoTitty View Post
And I totally believe you!
Now I am starting to think we have the forums version of Split.
XenoTitty likes this.
Old 10-14-2022, 01:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Angry ?

If you guys are implying I’m a part of the troll / cat fish(?) accounts I don’t know what to tell you. I feel bad I fed the trolls and didn’t realize Mongo and charlyfire were troll accounts and interacted with them. Ironically by me only participating here intermittently over the years I’m not recognizable as a regular for you guys to know me. I didn’t intend to interact with a troll account or get mixed up in forum drama.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:36 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathInGrasp View Post
If you guys are implying I’m a part of the troll / cat fish(?) accounts I don’t know what to tell you. I feel bad I fed the trolls and didn’t realize Mongo and charlyfire were troll accounts and interacted with them. Ironically by me only participating here intermittently over the years I’m not recognizable as a regular for you guys to know me. I didn’t intend to interact with a troll account or get mixed up in forum drama.
I wasn't implying, just relating multiple personalities to a movie, with um, multiple personalities.
XenoTitty likes this.
Old 10-14-2022, 07:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
I wasn't implying, just relating multiple personalities to a movie, with um, multiple personalities.
I could be part of it and not even know it…the only way to know is for everyone to come to katg.com/chat Wednesday night… I’ll be there…or will I?!
CsisandDesist likes this.
Old 10-15-2022, 02:18 AM   #26 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

That could be a plot for a new horror movie.
" forums"
Whenever someone interacts with a troll the troll takes control of their brain a little.
Showdown is KATG week.
The troll and his poor helpers kidnap the other people, bring them to a house in the woods and read manifestos to them so long that people start to kill themselves. " And horse dewormers should be taken by everyone to prevent aliens who are worms from taking control of America....."

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 10-15-2022 at 02:21 AM.
Old 10-18-2022, 10:49 PM   #27 (permalink)

Post Gay lit

I was wanting to post this sooner so it's probably not as topical now. Gay-themed books are a trip because they pretty much just track the trauma of gay experience through the years. You should read The City and the Pillar by Gore Vidal. When I read it I thought oh I guess this is what gay novels are like. Eventually they'll be about healthy, functional relationships.... Eventually.
Old 10-19-2022, 01:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezione View Post
Gay-themed books are a trip because they pretty much just track the trauma of gay experience through the years. You should read The City and the Pillar by Gore Vidal. When I read it I thought oh I guess this is what gay novels are like. Eventually they'll be about healthy, functional relationships.... Eventually.
You should check out This Book Is Gay. My son got it out from school. His teacher is really pushing it as a Gay positive book.
Old 10-19-2022, 01:35 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongoMike View Post
Just to clarify, we are talking about a female who is taking hormone therapy to become more masculine, correct?
Fuck you, Conky! yo kno what I'm saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongoMike View Post
Can you share the product name or active ingredients, just out of curiosity?
The label says it's called Fukyomutha, are you familiar?
MongoMike likes this.