Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who’s more right?
Keith is right. People like to keep the real secrets for themselves 4 22.22%
Chemda is right. Keith isn’t good at receiving directions 14 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree10Likes

Old 11-04-2022, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3598: Parts Unknown w/ Carrie Gravenson

Carrie Gravenson returns to help us break down Movember and Keith’s manliness. The trio also discusses Kanye West’s supposed November verbal fast, Kyrie Iriving joining the anit-Semitic flat-earther community, and Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz receiving 17 life sentences. They also discuss James Cordon seemingly losing goodwill everywhere.

Guest:
Carrie Gravenson

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and reedcj like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 06:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

"It's your fault for asking a direct question." - Carrie Gravenson
reedcj likes this.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Most directions are shiity. People want to tell you " its not as easy as you think! I can do a hard thing! What I should tell you how I do it and than we are equal? No.'
I dont like asking for them if I can avoid it. I'm smart and I can mostly figure it out.

Ps I'm not a man for those who don't know.
Keith and Scorpion like this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 11-05-2022 at 01:16 AM.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I love all three of you so much, you all bring so much beautiful madness of the human condition - community?������
Old 11-05-2022, 11:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Also, never change (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)
Old 11-08-2022, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Antivax goes with flat earth goes with racism...the trifecta?

Yikes! Not sure how you got to that conclusion. Vax injuries are very clearly real. Study after study demonstrate that. Scientists through journalists are now asking for amnesty for all the BS they have pushed and all the people they have hurt. Incident rates between the different vaxes are coming out now too with that level of granularity around the risk of each for clots, myocarditis, still birth, etc.

May want to catch up on your sides talking points, you seem to be lagging behind a bit on what you think socially you should be saying with clearly little to know information on what's going on right now. This 'vaccine' mechanism has now been demonstrated to be BY FAR the most dangerous vaccine ever used at scale on human beings. The risks are still fairly minor but this kind of black and white comparing vaccine hesitancy with being a 'flat earther' is dangerous rhetoric. Also, everyone who doesn't agree with me is racist is extremely lazy.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

It’s funny because at this point this weirdo is replying to their own posts more than anyone else is engaging with them. Just using the forums to jerk themselves off, so sad and weird.
Keith, Scorpion and charlyfire like this.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Unhappy Email, what email?

I don't get the email?
Old 11-09-2022, 10:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoTitty View Post
It’s funny because at this point this weirdo is replying to their own posts more than anyone else is engaging with them. Just using the forums to jerk themselves off, so sad and weird.
I'm sure jerking off isn't foreign to him. He an incel
Old 11-28-2022, 03:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozovite View Post
I agree with you, it really all looks alarming, even very, but no one wants to do anything about it at all.
Just so you know, we all know it’s you posting replies back and forth to yourself. You’re not going to trick anyone into your nonsense. Also, unless you can show that the vaccine was deadlier or caused worse health outcomes than unvaccinated COVID infection (which you can’t), then your entire argument is completely pointless and simply bad-faith misrepresentation.

Go to bed you weird sad clown.