Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-11-2006, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

363: Balls for President

"Now I want to freeze your finish to see what the fuck it tastes like."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

hell yeah. me for president.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Heh, the male/female brain discussion made me snort so loud my cubicle mates all demanded to know what I was listening to. This after I couldn't stop laughing while listening to the "burglar in the house" story yesterday. Kudos, my friends.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Angry Changing to a Business Internet Line, Don't get ripped off.

Facts about Bandwidth: Usually your provider can adjust bandwidth usage based on preset areas within the city. A server will generally not throttle your service specifically. They can limit the amount you download a month and but the lines are usually set within a certain subset like: dial-up, hi speed dial-up, hi speed cable, hi speed fiber.

In general a business line cost twice the amount since businesses can write it off and as well can't justify being a residential customer. The business line is the SAME as residential line. Usually residential area will have reduced bandwidth during business hours or if the server admin is a real lazy ass it is just throttled back all the time so he doesn't have to switch it. In the end declaring yourself as a business may only double your cost without improvement of service especially since you are living in a residential building. A big Fuuuuuuck you brought to you by Time Warner.

You can ask for a more bandwidth package (not more download space), but as residential customer (in some areas you may not be able to get more).

good luck

Fruit Loops
Old 10-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit loops
Facts about Bandwidth: Usually your provider can adjust bandwidth usage based on preset areas within the city. A server will generally not throttle your service specifically. They can limit the amount you download a month and but the lines are usually set within a certain subset like: dial-up, hi speed dial-up, hi speed cable, hi speed fiber.

In general a business line cost twice the amount since businesses can write it off and as well can't justify being a residential customer. The business line is the SAME as residential line. Usually residential area will have reduced bandwidth during business hours or if the server admin is a real lazy ass it is just throttled back all the time so he doesn't have to switch it. In the end declaring yourself as a business may only double your cost without improvement of service especially since you are living in a residential building. A big Fuuuuuuck you brought to you by Time Warner.

You can ask for a more bandwidth package (not more download space), but as residential customer (in some areas you may not be able to get more).

good luck

Fruit Loops
FUCK YOUUUU!

And I don't remember ever lighting the law on fire. I just don't remember that son.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
mcd

That plane crashed before the weather got bad.

Weather wasn't a factor.

Last edited by mcd; 10-12-2006 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit loops

From the timewarner NY site, all the provider option come out the same btw

Quote:
Speeds up to 5.0 Mbps downstream and up to 384 Kbps upstream
you need to be looking at your upstream speed for the live shows and uploading to libsyn etc. maybe do some upload speed tests etc

i found the business rates here, looks like a rip off to me as the upstream rates are shitty for 100's of $ a month
http://www.twcnyc.com/index2.bus.cfm...bus/roadrunner

Last edited by paul_r; 10-12-2006 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

feces of the day:
Old 10-12-2006, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

dane cook mad tv

haha just watched the dane cook impersonation on youtube that was so much funnier than the real thing,the least funniest comic ever possibly,however the best part to me was this:

Fact of the matter is, that Dane Cook may have been funny 5 years ago when he was an unknown with new material. He's been doing the same tired jokes since he started his Stand-Up Career (just watch his Tourgasm HBO series, you'll see). I will be the first to admit that I was a Dane Cook fan a few years ago, but have lost almost all interest in him. If you're interested in a good comedian who has fresh material, look at Stephen Lynch or Keith Malley.

posted in the comments section on youtube by,ciler 83

love the show, PA boy spreading word about it down here in mississippi
Old 10-12-2006, 04:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

Dear jaynkim,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!

Love Cubby