Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3635: O.P.P.: Other People’s Phalluses (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3635-o-p-p-other-people-s-phalluses-22633/)

Keith 02-27-2023 04:44 PM

3635: O.P.P.: Other People’s Phalluses

Keith and Chemda discuss pit bulls, comedians killing the old-fashioned way, and used sex toys.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

bluecrucial 02-27-2023 07:27 PM

I think I've said this on the forums before but it keeps coming up.

The part that frustrates me about the dog argument is it never starts from an argument of good faith. I've had people tell me "all dogs are capable of biting". But I can't take the discussion seriously if that's where we're starting.

It's like saying handguns and assault weapons are on equal ground. Sure we know both CAN do damage. And we know gun owners are expected to be responsible for the damage they do (like dog owners).

But if we're being honest, one type is just capable of doing more damage.

I can love a big goofy pitbull. But if you're trying to tell me a corgi is at the same threat level, we aren't have a real conversation.

critter2003 02-27-2023 09:49 PM

Keith because we're a team I thought I'd let you know the episode description is messed up in podcast feeds.

bonkrood 02-27-2023 11:25 PM

Triumphant Return

Apparently I haven't logged in to the forums since 2020.... I've listened religiously since about episode 200ish but don't often interact.

However, I felt so strongly today about this topic that I had to make the effort to log in so I could respond to the poll.

Apia resurrected 02-27-2023 11:44 PM

He still uses the same dick as with other people and isn’t buying a new one…

Edit: I wrote it before it was said on the show.

Svage 02-28-2023 08:50 AM

Is it a hookup? Use the communal dildo.

Is it a relationship? Get them their own. Thats weird to use something you used on someone else with your new partner.

Christ Why 03-01-2023 03:03 AM

Chemda I completely agree with you about Whiplash! I watched it and I was completely baffled when it just ended. No resolution just "in order to be a good musician you need to be willing to be abused." I hated it and it's one of my boyfriend's favorite movies. He has tried to explain it to me and I just don't get it. I watched a kid get abused for two hours and the moral is that's how you get good? Hated it.

Khylee 03-01-2023 07:12 AM

On the poll:

I think it's about partner communication (as most things should be), but I don't understand the buying new beds, too (I've met several people that think that when a relationship ends, things like beds or other things need to be new before a new relationship). That's a no way from me. Wouldn't date someone that thought this way, either, though, so eh.

Personally I have no issues sharing as long as you wash them well (which you should be doing anyway).

On dogs:

Larger dogs can do more damage, and should never be left alone with kids. But most dogs shouldn't, ESPECIALLY if the kid is a "stranger" to the dog. My uncle almost lost a finger (no exaggeration, you could see his bone almost the whole way around) to a dog about 10 pounds. Had to have skin grafts on his hand and all that.

However, I do love bully breeds (just dogs in general), and will say that they used to be considered nanny dogs (that's why the Little Rascals had Petey - a bully. This was common, actually). But breeding has caused dogs brains to get....weird. And am less and less surprised when bred dogs snap. We've completely fucked them up (breathing issues, mental issues, joint issues, etc.) for looks.

Bucho 03-01-2023 01:55 PM

Where does Pit Bull Defence Counsel sit on the Devil's Advocate/Child Rapist Lawyer spectrum?

starscream 03-01-2023 05:31 PM

Toys are made to be cleaned well easily. Toothbrushes are not. Which is dumb. We should look into that.