Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-18-2006, 08:57 PM   #11 (permalink)

In regards to taxes:

I owe the State of NY about $400 because I filed incorrectly. I could have corrected it with several phone calls, several hours on hold, and a mess of paperwork, but it became a hassle.

They will take your partial payment for now. However they are only obligated to send you a notice in regards to the amount you owe them once a year. In the meantime, they charge you an insane interest rate, and in one year the amount I owed went up about $100.

So when (and if) they do send you a notice, keep a copy of it so you know where to send payment, and create some kind of reminder to send the payments, so they don't ass rape you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali
So when (and if) they do send you a notice, keep a copy of it so you know where to send payment, and create some kind of reminder to send the payments, so they don't ass rape you.
Heh, so maybe using a credit card would be a better idea. I always like to be aware of how screwed I'm getting ahead of time.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

im afraid of my diswasher now

"A spokesman for Emerson pointed out data showing that not only are you 10 times more likely to suffer harm from your dishwasher..."

what is it going to do to me?

i pushed my roomate in and closed the door to see what would happen, but nothing. it is just waiting to strike
Old 10-18-2006, 10:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
I don't have a dog because I live in an apartment, but I love both animals equally and plan on getting one once I live in a house. I don't understand this battle between "cat people" and "dog people." Anyway, my Maxwell Smart is the shit. He's a fifteen pound Maine Coon who plays fetch, responds to verbal commands, and can open every door and cupboard in my apartment. He also licks people, so maybe he thinks he's a dog. As for whether one animal is smarter than the other, I could pull up a dozen "dog shoots owner" stories. They're animals with tiny brains. They're all as dumb as rocks.

I think coming home to a Maine Coon like this would be a little to much pussy for me. As for dogs being dumb as a rock I remember reading about dogs being trained to attack robbers, find drugs, find bombs, find cadavers, find game birds, lead the blind, assist the disabled, herd cattle, herd sheep, pull sleds, compete in competitions, and comfort the elderly. But I think your right. Who the fuck needs any of that as long as a cat can open a cupboard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg riley-maine-coon-cat.jpg (17.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 10-19-2006, 01:08 AM   #15 (permalink)

"i want to pay some other girl to just walk up to her and hit her" is a some quote from a song i like, but it actually applies. some bitch needs to be slapped.

thanks for the myspace spike, loved the show
Old 10-19-2006, 06:34 AM   #16 (permalink)

[QUOTE=swanyriver]"A spokesman for Emerson pointed out data showing that not only are you 10 times more likely to suffer harm from your dishwasher..."

Last week in a nearby town a faulty dishwasher burned down a family's house after they were gone to work/school for the day. I guess you can't trust machines to do their job while you're not around. Roomba might rape your dog, Scuba could short out your electricity, Humans beware HUAR
Old 10-19-2006, 07:30 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambboy
I think coming home to a Maine Coon like this would be a little to much pussy for me. As for dogs being dumb as a rock I remember reading about dogs being trained to attack robbers, find drugs, find bombs, find cadavers, find game birds, lead the blind, assist the disabled, herd cattle, herd sheep, pull sleds, compete in competitions, and comfort the elderly. But I think your right. Who the fuck needs any of that as long as a cat can open a cupboard.

Any animal can be trained to do things, and your average dog doesn't do any of the things you've listed. He just sits around the house all day being a big mooch just like your average cat. Only he'll tend to be much more of a whiney bitch. Dogs are fucking needy bastards.

My friend's cat is toilet trained. On the other hand, my brother's dog is afraid of snowmen and shits on the rug when someone shakes a plastic bag too close to him. And I meant that dogs and cats are both dumb as rocks. That's why it's up to the owner to not place a loaded gun or a burning candle in an area where the animal could do damage with it.

Riley the Maine Coon looks fucking awesome, by the way. I think he could guard a house as well as any dog.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 10-19-2006 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:00 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
Anyway, my Maxwell Smart is the shit. He's a fifteen pound Maine Coon who plays fetch, responds to verbal commands, and can open every door and cupboard in my apartment.
I have one named Guido. He was 17 pounds within his first year and is responsible for about $300 worth of broken glasses.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:55 PM   #19 (permalink)

Chemda should stop saying "We no longer have mice".
The cold weather is coming, and the little fellas will be looking to move back into their winter quarters real soon...

Just sayin'...
Old 10-20-2006, 07:53 AM   #20 (permalink)

I loved when Arizona was announced as the stupidest state, Chemda sounded surprised that Hawaii isn't the stupidest state.

So, I'm thinking that since I was born in Arizona but I now live in Hawaii that I'm moving in the right direction but I have left a lot of room for improvement. But what does that say about Legion?