Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Before this news, would you have gone into that 5-person sub for free?
Yes 0 0%
No 27 100.00%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree19Likes

Old 06-21-2023, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3683: Titanic 2 w/ Carmen Lynch

Carmen Lynch returns as the gang discuss dating people with children and how Rick and Morty are dealing with changing the voices of Justin Roiland’s characters. Keith then informs Chemda of the OceanGate Expeditions’ Titan submersible and its inevitable doom.

Guest:
Carmen Lynch

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and reedcj like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

I don’t think things are nice this way! I believe…y’all know what y’all are doing, cheaper.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

???

Saving money without a studio you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohime421 View Post
I have sharted more than I'd like to admit. Those late nights drinking and eating spicy best made pickles. Passed out drunk suddenly get awoken with my stomach bubbling, thinking is it just a fart...so I slowly try letting it out. I'm drunk and to lazy, wanted it to be just a fart and I'll get up later. So I release it and sure enough I have to jump to my hands and knees and scoot out the bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohime421 View Post
I used to cry over some commercials, smh.
I haven’t cried over a sad movie or a dead puppy in awhile.
Old 06-21-2023, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

I try to be a mensch about it, but a billionaire spending a ton of money to live out a dangerous fantasy while likely avoiding paying the taxes that help pay for the services that are now being used to try and save him... meh. I don't wish such a horrendous death on anybody but if it has to happen to someone (it really doesn't though), it happening to a billionaire seems...karmic.
Old 06-22-2023, 03:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
I try to be a mensch about it, but a billionaire spending a ton of money to live out a dangerous fantasy while likely avoiding paying the taxes that help pay for the services that are now being used to try and save him... meh. I don't wish such a horrendous death on anybody but if it has to happen to someone (it really doesn't though), it happening to a billionaire seems...karmic.
They contribute to science now. What not to do.
Old 06-22-2023, 06:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I just can’t help but feel bad for the families. Yes this is such a dumb way to spend money and end up dying, but I can’t imagine not knowing what happened to a loved one. To not have a body for closure.

But damn what a dumb and awful way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2023, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yes saving money on studio.

I think that the chemistry is better when you don’t have a lag. Also guest might be able to know when y’all are being sarcastic, and maybe be able to read the room a bit better. But again y’all know what you are doing.

I have sharted (shit myself)more then I’d like to admit.
Keith likes this.
Old 06-24-2023, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We wouldn’t have done the last Diamond Dogs if I had a studio. Absolute true story

I feel the give and take. I hear ya

Also stop drinking a little maybe none of my business
reedcj likes this.
Old 06-24-2023, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I wouldn't change it. The amount of money you don't have to spend now is huge. And you can book guests who are very far away. In the end, even with a studio you would end up recording a big part remotely.
Keith, anil and reedcj like this.
Old 06-26-2023, 07:33 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I just can’t help but feel bad for the families. Yes this is such a dumb way to spend money and end up dying, but I can’t imagine not knowing what happened to a loved one. To not have a body for closure.

But damn what a dumb and awful way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not for me. The thought of being stuck in the submersible for days on end and running out of air, had me climbing the walls if I thought about it. I have a pretty severe Claustrophbia reaction. It happened once on a small jet I was on. I stayed calm and went and talked to the one flight attendant and she let me stay in a galley for a bit and gave me water.

I would much prefer the instantaneous implosion scenario.

Of course I would never get on the fucking thing in the first place so I guess all of this is moot.
Keith likes this.