Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-08-2006, 03:01 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd
Craigslist + overseas email address + bad grammar = blatant scam.

Add in the US cashiers check he just so happens to already have, and you've got a big stinking pile of bullshit that should have been obvious, if it wasn't already obvious from the bad grammar and sick relative story.

Not sure how they got fooled by this scam. It's full of red flags from the very first email.

And yes the scammers are scumbags, but come on. You have to be pretty retarded to fall for these scams.

"I need the money for my sick dad"??? You have to be kidding. You can't blame Bank of America or Western Union for this, Jeff. You fucked up.
SE15 = Peckham

If they said Harlem would you send them money.

there are a few other holes in the story,
  • medical bills - we have a free health service paid from taxes
  • why would you fly from London to London on a connecting flight

what was the address again, it's in travelling distance.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:07 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r
what about them mexicans?
We are native to this continent.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #23 (permalink)

Scoobies wife's luagh is so sexy or is it just me?
Greet show.

Talking about meeting the in laws. I would like to tell about my awesome father inlaw (the one that also used the Jehovah witnesses to watch his kids).

So tectonically me and my girl friend wasn't dating. So it was something called culture night in the city we lived in which basically means that stores are allowed to be open all night and the is a bunch of shit going on. My girlfriend was working at the sausagestand in the town square. So i went down to say hello while we were talking, all of a sudden she says ohhh shit.
I ask what's going on? And she replies my parents are coming over and my dad is drunk. I guess i turned in to spooky mode (uhhh this is going to be uncomfortable for someone else but me, i'll stick around). So the in laws came over and we were introduced. Then my coming father in law started to tell his story.

At the time the story took place he was a black belt in karate and was on the board of the karate club. So after practice friday he and his brother went down to the office (the karate club conveniently recipes their mail at a bar). So their was alot of mail that day and it got kinda of late. So they decided that it was time to hit the club scene. On the way to the club my father in law got a bush cutter or what ever it's called (looks like a chainsaw), which he is sharing with his brother.
So now their is two brothers in their 40's on the way to the club with something that would look like a chainsaw.
The don't like to stand in line so they decide to just cu the line and go in. Then the bouncer says, hey you can't do that, i will have to kick you out. My father in laws response well you don't have the staff to do that so don't even worry about it.
Then he gets to the place where you hang your jacket so he puts his bush cutter on the counter and tells the girl to take good care of it. She demands to get the cover and woredrope fee. Again he acts like a smart ass and just tells the girl not to worry about it.
Just as a side note he got home around 4 am that morning very long day at the office.

So this was how i meet my inlaws great story and my girlfriend crinching, it was awesome.
463: We're Done Talking 1:11:32
Chemda "Blobby is my favorit"

Old 11-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
We are native to this continent.
What about them Italians? Germans? English? etc.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd
Craigslist + overseas email address + bad grammar = blatant scam.
But Craigslist + bad grammar = perfectly normal, so if one doesn't know the difference between international and national emails, then the math gets difficult.

I had a deaf waitress once. In Austin. There was no warning, she just started signing to us. All I know is the sign for "stupid," so we had to point at what we wanted and make sure if we did speak, we were looking at her when we did so. It was annoying. But I bet she got good tips. You know, for being such a hero.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:44 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by germuhknee
I think you answered your own question
Old 11-08-2006, 05:10 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
I think you answered your own question
I want to hear you say it, MG. Spew forth your venom!
Old 11-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by germuhknee
Italians, the pasta is ready, grab your Ferrari and head home

Hello Germunee its is October, You know what that means.

Are the English that bad, Nah, get them a dental plan and let them stay.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:38 PM   #29 (permalink)

Me getting scammed

The one and only time I got scammed was when I worked at a gas station. A 'friend' of the manager came in late at night when I was by myself and said that someone broke in his house and attacked his wife. He seemed really freaked out and I believed him. He said he needed $60 for a deposit for a lawyer and also took a candy bar for his kid, promising to return in the morning to give the money to the manager. I fell for the whole thing until he was getting in his car and he gave me a smirk as he got in. Obviously he didn't come back and not getting his name I couldn't do anything. Coincidentally that was my last day as I had already found better employment. The manager threatened to call the police on me, saying I had robbed the store, luckily he settled for the $60 and I went on my way out of that shitty job.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
These guys fuck around with the Nigerian 419 scammers by pretending to be potential victims and then post their results on the website.
My Nigerian scammer fuck-around. I even got the bastard to send me his real name and a scan of his passport. I almost got him to send me money

Last edited by william; 11-08-2006 at 09:53 PM.