Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-17-2006, 10:13 AM   #21 (permalink)

Spook how the fuck can you be sleeping beside the cheating whoare? You like the punishmnet...Get the fuck out your theyre because you still havent fully accepted it I know all about getting "comfortable" in a situation and being reluctent to move. I just got out of a longterm, same shit living together broke up ,still in same bed it lasted 2 nights before I grabbed a bag and started sleeping on parents recliner better then sleeping beside skank..unless its someone else skank that is...shes obviously got zero respect for you you should have the same for her....no chics worth it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:22 AM   #22 (permalink)

I like spooky, and i feel bad for him, but I have other feelings as to how this relationship might of failed. I will save my opinion for later.

Turn off the WOOT alarm. ANNOYING...
Old 11-17-2006, 10:23 AM   #23 (permalink)

Spooky, as part of your ongoing therapy I think you should post those photos that Amber took of herself here on the forums. It's really important that you air everything out, make a clean break with the past. Purge, Spooky, purge.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:24 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Turn off the WOOT alarm. ANNOYING...
Amen, brotha.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:32 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnionBag
All week I've eagerly anticipating my Friday morning drive to have Patrice on. This morning I woke and and got ready, I excitedly got in the car and plugged in the Ipod and on came Spooky with no Patrice. He had tough shoes to fill but as always Spooky comes through.

I heart Patrice but damn biatch! Give a brotha some notice so he doesn't get his hopes up!
OB, nice first post.

Fuuuuuck Yooou, because it is your first post.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:32 AM   #26 (permalink)

speaking of spooky's story, i found my girlfriend of 5 years was cheating after i loaded a hidden screen capture program on our computer - i found her writing emails to her 'new boyfriend' and found her video chatting naked with guys, couples, girls (which that was fine with me actually) ... so i helped her move and then broke up with her the next day ... i wasn't really mad - the relationship was going no where so she really helped me out - so now she's married to that guy and had two kids - she's happy, i'm happy - it's all good
Old 11-17-2006, 10:53 AM   #27 (permalink)

In the wonderful vein of breakups/internet spying/cheating.

My current roommate used to live with his girl who moved to NY from New Mexico to be with him. Out of nowhere after 2 years, she started acting all shady. One day she left her email open and he noticed she was back-and-forthing to someone from NC who is in the marines. My roommate said nothing to her about it. One day he came home and she was gone. She left a message saying she was moving back to New Mexico because she missed her family. She also asked that he send her a check for her half of the deposit on their apartment. Knowing full well that she moved to NC and not NM he said "OK... I already sent the check to your house in NM." He of course never sent any check because she was lying and it was evident in her voice when he told her. In addition, he later found out that she moved in with this guy who has a kid and married him within a week. Apparently she met this guy through a coworker when he was visiting NY. SHE MET THE GUY ONCE before ditching my roommate who she was with for 2 years. The beautiful part about it: after marrying him, a week later he gets shipped off to Iraq for 13 months and she's stuck taking care of his kid.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:02 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeNOTBourbon
Spook how the fuck can you be sleeping beside the cheating whoare? You like the punishmnet...Get the fuck out your theyre because you still havent fully accepted it I know all about getting "comfortable" in a situation and being reluctent to move. I just got out of a longterm, same shit living together broke up ,still in same bed it lasted 2 nights before I grabbed a bag and started sleeping on parents recliner better then sleeping beside skank..unless its someone else skank that is...shes obviously got zero respect for you you should have the same for her....no chics worth it.
Use proper words, punctuation and line breaks, and then shut the fuck up.

wb Spook. This shit'll sort itself out no doubt.

Talking of confronting cheating women, this guy I knew had his doubts about his wife, and sure enough he discovered she was having an affair.
Through his detective work (and this was pretty much pre-internet, so it was a long-term stalking project), he found out that her "girls' holiday with friends" was actually a romantic break with her lover in the Dominican Republic.
He let her go, then blew all their savings on flying himself out there as well. Found their hotel, saw her on the beach, walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder: "We need to talk".
They got a divorce, and although what he did on that occasion was quite impressive, he really was a bit of a dick otherwise, I fully understood her cheating on him.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:14 AM   #29 (permalink)

I was in the Army, my GF moved to to SoCal, and started seeing someone. When I was home on leave we hung out, she acted like nothing else was going on in her life.
I was in the dark when she broke up with me. The other guy should be happy to know we did not seep together. She cheated on me but not on him. /Shrug

I think she married the guy.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:18 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
I was in the dark when she broke up with me. The other guy should be happy to know we did not seep together. She cheated on me but not on him. /Shrug

I think she married the guy.

Couldn't close the deal, huh?