Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-29-2006, 09:42 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Iprod
So I was talking with Creepy guy about the same time as Keith, I noticed the very covert "K-Dog" sitting on the list, and as it turns out Creepy Guy is a social worker trying to....help step brother fucker. Dunno whether that actually makes it creepy, but if its a; "when you say it like that..." case, it doesnt look too good. Just another piece of the creepy jigsaw
man.. what a tough call. I know CG is a social worker. He said he even wants to get his Masters. So the question: should the fact that he works with kids in trouble be even creepier, or do you commend him on his aptitude and willingness to help kids in need. If his heart is in the right place, his comment to Keith "you just don't understand" can be interpreted in a completely different way. But if all this is true, why didn't he explain publicly that he's a social worker?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:41 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartPants
man.. what a tough call. I know CG is a social worker. He said he even wants to get his Masters. So the question: should the fact that he works with kids in trouble be even creepier, or do you commend him on his aptitude and willingness to help kids in need. If his heart is in the right place, his comment to Keith "you just don't understand" can be interpreted in a completely different way. But if all this is true, why didn't he explain publicly that he's a social worker?
Maybe he doesn't want to make things worse? After everything that's been said about him already, who would believe him?* Sure, the circumstances look bad, but still, that's just what they are: circumstantial. Maybe Keith should have spoken with him privately (and not as "K-Dog" but as himself) before making his on-air tirade.

Really, there is one person who can give CG the all-clear: SBF. Just tell Keith whether or not he's barking up the wrong tree on this one.

* This reminds me of the Battlestar Galactica episode a couple of weeks back where the six-person jury pronounced sentence on Gaeta, who was innocent but refused to beg and dignify the kangaroo-court process.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:34 AM   #23 (permalink)

GQ named Anderson and Rock Newlyweds of the Year
http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/landing?id=content_5143
Old 11-29-2006, 11:45 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Why does Keith keep saying that CreepyGuy is 36? If he is then he's been lying in the chat because he continually says he's 28.
He's 28. Social Worker. And made a bad call.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:18 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by germuhknee
Maybe he doesn't want to make things worse? After everything that's been said about him already, who would believe him?* Sure, the circumstances look bad, but still, that's just what they are: circumstantial. Maybe Keith should have spoken with him privately (and not as "K-Dog" but as himself) before making his on-air tirade.

Really, there is one person who can give CG the all-clear: SBF. Just tell Keith whether or not he's barking up the wrong tree on this one.
You mean like SBF gave Coconut the all-clear on #371? You'd trust her opinion?

But I agree with the rest of your post. Although Keith's tirades are usually funny, he needs to be careful that he's 100% certain of what he's saying or he'll piss someone off and they'll sue.

Great show by the way. Good title.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:35 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
* This reminds me of the Battlestar Galactica episode a couple of weeks back where the six-person jury pronounced sentence on Gaeta, who was innocent but refused to beg and dignify the kangaroo-court process.
Yeah, but has creepy been feeding the resistance information about the cylons?
Probably not.
Attachment 7712
Fracking perv.

Last edited by Ichabod; 01-26-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:58 PM   #27 (permalink)

Lexi+SBF=30 years old. Coconut logic
Old 11-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
You mean like SBF gave Coconut the all-clear on #371? You'd trust her opinion?

But I agree with the rest of your post. Although Keith's tirades are usually funny, he needs to be careful that he's 100% certain of what he's saying or he'll piss someone off and they'll sue.

Great show by the way. Good title.
Yeah that's what I was thinking to. The entire root of why it's so perverse for a 28 year old to be with a 14 year old is because a 14 year old's methods and motivations are not channeled through logic or any regard to the future. At that age most of us are living in the here and the now, and completely motivated by personal desire and emotion (not to say that this changes much as we grow). That said... you can't be serious in asking SBF to clear CG's name. Even if she did, what does that say? "OHHH SBF says its cool.. she's had enough experience to realize she isn't being messed with... its all good." nope!

Quote:

All that said.. I do agree with germuhkhee.. I was thinking the same thing. Keith might be absolutely right.. CG has painted himself into a situation and Keith is only observing, but I don't think it's fair to jump all over CG until all the facts are in.. then again.. if Keith did that, it wouldn't make for very much entertainment now would it?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:48 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Then he should understand how creepy this is, and not be so ok with talking to her for 7 hours. I had to debate long and hard about meeting SBF, since she lives near me. Hell, I had issues with even accepting her friendship on myspace.

How do you know she is a "kid in trouble"? The 45 minutes I spent with her I could tell that her parents care. At least one of them. Getting knocked up does not a kid in trouble make.

If I were her parents, I would take away her cell phone, and drive her to and from school, and lock her in the house the rest of the time.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

Age of consent throughout the world

This is a list of the age of consent for (I think) every country and U.S. state, I thought it was relevant with all the creepy guy / coconut with the young-ins discussions.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

A few I found interesting:

Canada: Girls at 14.
South Carolina : 14

Hey SBF, just move to Canada or South Carolina.

Last edited by trp_m; 11-29-2006 at 05:18 PM.